Good TV Shows?

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Watched both episodes so far. Both have been really good.

Also watched some youtube clips that advised that it's set 5 years after Return of the Jedi, which is helpful to know.
That *is* helpful to know....thanks! I watched the first episode, but felt like I needed to see more to begin to determine if it was good or not....

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Personal Injury Court. Judge Gino Brogdon on WUPA Ch. 69. Some real good civil cases with large dollar amount verdicts.

Back in the Game. Alex Rodriguez hosts on CNBC. First two shows had Evander and Lochte.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Many people won't really like this one, but The End Of The ****ing World on Netflix is back for Season 2.

I churned through Season 1 in 1 night and first few episodes of Season 2 have been pretty good.

herb

Helluva Engineer
FYI, my daughter just told me that she signed us up for a year of Disney+ for free through Verizon. If you have Verizon, you may want to see if you are eligible.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
FYI, my daughter just told me that she signed us up for a year of Disney+ for free through Verizon. If you have Verizon, you may want to see if you are eligible.

I've heard this, but that it's Verizon Wireless, as opposed to what I use, which is Verizon FiOS.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I’m surprised that no one on a forum full of Georgia Tech grads has mentioned Silicon Valley. The witty ways they make crude jokes and constant failures reminds me of my time at Tech

Good point. I watch it after Watchmen and before Mrs. Fletcher, making 3 good additions to this list.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Epsiode 3 of The Mandalorian. Show continues to be fun and interesting enough to make you wonder what direction this thing is headed in next.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
I must admit that it would be nice to find a good show that did not rely on violence or crime as it’s central theme....

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Anyone watching Godfather of Harlem?

I've been putting it on the DVR, but haven't started it yet.

TechBurn

Jolly Good Fellow
Haven't read all the posts, but will mention a few that I have liked,,,
For Breaking Bad fans, Better Call Saul introduces you to many B.B. characters before B.B. timeline,,, Bosch is a good police series on Prime, for those with a quirky sense of humor, The series What We Do in the Shadows on FX Now,,

TechBurn

Jolly Good Fellow
For sy fy nuts, like me,,, the Expanse on A. Prime,,,, a near future series that shows politics never change!!! Earth vs Mars vs Belters,,,,

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
If you like that you should also like an oldie but goodie...FireFly
It was a shame that they only made 13 episodes of Firefly before Fox cancelled it. Apparently, it was getting poor ratings...but only because Fox kept pre-emoting it for baseball, and moved it around to different time slots (multiple times) so that no one ever knew when it would be on. (This was back before streaming was an option.)

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
The annual Doctor Who marathon starts at 5AM tomorrow on BBC America. Fairly certain it'll go all the way through New Year's Day.