Good TV Shows?

HBO,,,, "The Outsider" Jason Bateman & other good actors,,,,,A creepy, Steven King who done it series! 2 episodes released so far..
SO GLAD that someone mentioned this show. I missed the first two episodes' original broadcast but caught them "on demand" prior to the 3rd one. It jumps around a little bit too much for me, causing some confusion about who's who and what's that all about. But otherwise it's a typical creepy plot, building from what seems simple enough in its early minutes to a WTH is coming anticipation. I love it !!!

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
The Outsider is fantastic I just hope it doesn't get too Stephen Kingy. Haven't read the book so not sure if it will.

I mentioned it earlier in this thread but season 3 of The Sinner starts up next week. If you like the detective mystery of The Outsider, you should like it too. Can't really say my favorite part about the series without giving away spoilers but it's really well done.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Has anyone started watching Locke & Key on Netflix?

It's another comic book adaptation, but it's from the horror genre, I believe.

slugboy

Staff member
Has anyone started watching Locke & Key on Netflix?

It's another comic book adaptation, but it's from the horror genre, I believe.

I haven’t, but it’s Joe Hill (Stephen King’s son ) that writes it/wrote the comics. He’s a talented writer, but most of his stories have been too creepy for me to read all the way through. He also wrote NOS4A2 and Horns (which became a movie).

If it sticks to the comics, it will be full of “don’t go there” moments where they go there. I’ve only read the first collection.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Why have I waited so long to watch Ozark?!! Had to force myself to quit watching at 3am last night (morning?) :whistle:

Really, anything with Jason Bateman should be watched. Him being in anything is a sign it's gonna be good.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Why have I waited so long to watch Ozark?!! Had to force myself to quit watching at 3am last night (morning?) :whistle:

Really, anything with Jason Bateman should be watched. Him being in anything is a sign it's gonna be good.

That's a great show. How far have you gotten? I don't want to spoil anything.

TechBurn

Jolly Good Fellow
Ozark season 3 is out in March... The show has helped me understand "money laundering" better!! Apparently we all would be shocked to know how much of that really goes on in the USA and world!

Deleted member 2897

Ozark season 3 is out in March... The show has helped me understand "money laundering" better!! Apparently we all would be shocked to know how much of that really goes on in the USA and world!

I enjoyed that show, despite its vile and depraved nature. Unfortunately, my wife couldn't stand it because of all that, so we could only make it 2/3rds the way through season 1. Its too hard to try and watch something on my own without her and without the kids being around.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Welp, now that there's no sports on tv, guess I gotta get caught up on all muh shows.

I had no idea Better Call Saul was back in-season. Starting there then maybe finishing out the Witcher.

Is there anything else I need to put on tap?

TechBurn

Jolly Good Fellow
Better call Saul is great, if you're into "Breaking Bad!" As mentioned before, "The Outsider" which just concluded on HBO is a good Steven King thriller. Ozark, ( with season 3 coming up) is a good one. (I guess some think it is "vile & depraved", but I don't see it!?! ) Justified is an oldie but goodie,,,

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Welp, now that there's no sports on tv, guess I gotta get caught up on all muh shows.

I had no idea Better Call Saul was back in-season. Starting there then maybe finishing out the Witcher.

Is there anything else I need to put on tap?

I just started I'm Not Okay With This and added Gentefied to my Netflix playlists.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
There's a comedy on Netflix called "Norsemen". It's dry humor and it's hilarious. It makes fun of the Vikings and I binged it in like 3 days. There are only 2 seasons right now with 6 episodes in each season. They are also only around 30 minutes long, so it's easy to watch them fast. I don't suggest watching it with children around though.