Good TV Shows?

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Has anyone mentioned "Designated Survivor"? I was stunned when it was cancelled. Netflix has picked it up and has made new shows, but I don't use Netflix.
I was really getting into it, but then they seemed to be making the bad guys out to be conservatives.....and it reminded me too much of today's political turmoil and the interminable lecturing we seem to get from Hollywood, so I stopped watching....

I was really getting into it, but then they seemed to be making the bad guys out to be conservatives.....and it reminded me too much of today's political turmoil and the interminable lecturing we seem to get from Hollywood, so I stopped watching....
I didn't have that take on it. I would have stopped also if I had thought it was going that route.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Anyone watching Jett on Cinemax? 2 eps in and pretty interesting take on criminals as anti-heroes.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Watching The Boys on Amazon Prime Video.

Started yesterday and have been zooming through the 8-episode season.

Another comic book adaptation - Same Comic book & TV creative teams behind Preacher.

Real twisted spin on Superheroes through a lens of Big Business & Media.

It's been really good and has been well-received by critics & audiences.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I enjoyed The Rook on Starz (Amazon Prime channel). It's like a British take on mutants in society, more real world than Xmen.

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
Anyone else watched Unit 64 on NetFlix? I just finished Season 1 (which is all that is out) and really enjoyed it. It is in French and subtitled, but that doesn't bother me.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
3 episodes in on Pennyworth. I'm enjoying it so far.

Sets up how Alfred ultimately became the Wayne Family Butler.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Thoughts on mindhunter on Netflix?

I binged season 2 on Sunday. Focused on BTK and the Atlanta Child Murders.

It’s one of my favorite shows. It’s not exactly action packed (in fact there is very little) but I think the portrayal of the Serial Killers (Ed Kemper, Charles Manson, Brudos just to name a few) is incredible. If you’re into analytical shows such as Criminal Minds or CSI it is probably for you.

smathis30

Ramblin' Wreck
I binged season 2 on Sunday. Focused on BTK and the Atlanta Child Murders.

It’s one of my favorite shows. It’s not exactly action packed (in fact there is very little) but I think the portrayal of the Serial Killers (Ed Kemper, Charles Manson, Brudos just to name a few) is incredible. If you’re into analytical shows such as Criminal Minds or CSI it is probably for you.
Awesome. I’m like 6 episodes in. Love true crime shows aka true detective white collar how to get away with murder etc