Georgie paying players?

stech81

Helluva Engineer
I can tell you without doubt uga is cheating more than ever. I’m talking bags of cash, new cars, and jobs and houses for parents. I know for a fact LSU turned them in for this RB recruit shenanigans. Kirby has sold his soul to win
I guess I need to start being good I would hate to know I would spend internity with him and other uga people.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
I know for a fact that the Fields family received seven figures. I guess you are proud of that huh
Now, you do realize that "seven figures" is from $1 million to $9 million, right? I'm a right-brained person but I can count 'em. There's a smell test here and it doesn't make it.

But in something completely unrelated except it involves Muschamps, he says the Maryland coach is a great guy, fine coach and would never do to his players what his players are saying he did to them. I am going with Muschamps. What would the players know?

65Jacket

GT Athlete
And they're the only ones who do it, too. No one else. Alabama, Clemson, Ohio State, Oklahoma, USC, Miami, Michigan, Texas, Notre Dame, Florida, Florida State, Auburn, LSU....all completely clean.
I did not say that! But there are clean programs and we have traditionally been clean, plus Dodd had a history of graduating players.