Georgie paying players?

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
I'm for paying players, but for now, its ILLEGAL. These kids dry snitching on themselves.... like can you not just keep your mouth shut for a single minute?

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
Sorry to disappoint ya fellas, but that's a fake Brett McMurphy account. Carry on.

Correct. Always look for the blue checkmark. Almost all legit public figures and reporters have them. That is a troll account just looking to get the crazy fanbases riled up.

gtsucks

Jolly Good Fellow
Correct. Always look for the blue checkmark. Almost all legit public figures and reporters have them. That is a troll account just looking to get the crazy fanbases riled up.

Not only that, but just looking at his bio and his follower/following numbers should give it away

Deleted member 2897

OF COURSE they pay their players. How else do you spend $90 million a year on football without sending a bunch of money out the door? Just think - lets say that $90 million fell out of an airplane onto our program and we had to spend it without doing anything to facilities. What would you do if there weren't any rules or ethical restrictions? I mean you would have to pay athletes - for one thing you literally couldn't hire enough people on staff to spend that much money. Just like with elite basketball recruits, its common sense, and its the Alabama way that Kirby "Smart" is capitalizing on.

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
As much as I would love to see ugag go down and as much as I believe they really do shady stuff, chances are this kid was trolling. Dont get your hopes up.

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
As much as I would love to see ugag go down and as much as I believe they really do shady stuff, chances are this kid was trolling. Dont get your hopes up.
He probably was just being a dumb kid, attention whore, but this is the kind of thing that gets your program investigated and knit picked to death. Just watch.

gtsucks

Jolly Good Fellow
Uga has always paid players and always gets away with it. If you grew up in this state and had friends who went to Ugag then you heard stories of what went on over there.

And they're the only ones who do it, too. No one else. Alabama, Clemson, Ohio State, Oklahoma, USC, Miami, Michigan, Texas, Notre Dame, Florida, Florida State, Auburn, LSU....all completely clean.