georgia

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Two things.

1. I'm getting pretty tired of watching the offense we run.

2. Marcus is on the bench too damn much. He's the best free throw shooter we've had in quite some time. We are struggling in offense...why not just give him the Rock and have him attack every possession.

McCamish Maniacs

Helluva Engineer
Well the good news is this is about as bad as we've played all year. The guys look like they ate buttered popcorn before the game, can't catch a pass to save their lives. I expect we come out more focused the 2nd half. IMO we are a much better team than they are.

So much for that...

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
I'm Brian Gregory'd out man. Our MO is supposed to be defense and rebounding, yet no one is getting back on the defensive end in the second half and we can't out rebound a team where we have a significant size advantage.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
We will have no chance in conference with this sort of effort.

This guy is not a very good coach. There's some pretty solid talent on this team, but I'm afraid it's going to go to waste.

Dave.S

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm Brian Gregory'd out man. Our MO is supposed to be defense and rebounding, yet no one is getting back on the defensive end in the second half and we can't out rebound a team where we have a significant size advantage.
Not to mention double teaming with our bigs at the top of the key and they beat us back to the rim. I've counted four times so far.

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
We will have no chance in conference with this sort of effort.

This guy is not a very good coach. There's some pretty solid talent on this team, but I'm afraid it's going to go to waste.
But what are your opinions on our basketball coach?

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
No excuses. We should beat this team by ten. We are completely unprepared and it's showing. Rebounding is a joke. No structure on offense. Little effort on defense.

We were in the bonus with 11 mins left. When that happened Marcus should have gotten the ball on every possession and attacked the basket. That's what good teams do in that situation. Not us...I guess Heath and Lammers are better options.

JKMSJ

Jolly Good Fellow
I want anyone else. I don't care if we sign an unproven high school coach to a one year contract. Anyone but him.
I agree he is a horrible coach I am tired of watching his offense. We do not move without the ball we basically just stand around and occasionally set a screen. There is also no emphasis on getting the ball down low where we match up pretty well against most teams.Dont even get me started on the lack of aggressiveness on defense we would beat this dwag team easily with a decent coach.This guy is in over his head and it is sad to see our basketball program in the state that it is now.

New Old Guy

Jolly Good Fellow
For whatever reason we just were not ready to play today. Out hustled totally. Very poor showing. But it is only one game.