Georgia Tech vs Georgia State?

Should Georgia State and Georgia Tech create a rivalry?

• Yes, would be good for both schools

Votes: 13 12.3%
  • No, no one cares

Votes: 93 87.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
We are already way to snowflake scheduling. We can't afford it now like uga, Bama, Nebraska, and others can.

We need to get rid of the alcorns and add some real comp to build our brand, make us more competitive, recruit better, make more money.

But I think eventually it will happen because idiots are in charge at GT.

panther42

Jolly Good Fellow
Congrats on the big W against a 1-AA team! We don't have to wait for bowl season to see GT on a real TV channel.
GSU has played just as many games on ESPN as GT has this year, and on the same nights (fri/thur).... Also played in the GT timeslot on jackets network (raycom) against ncstate.

Before y'all start tearing down a TEN year old program do some research, hell it isn't very hard.

I take it most of y'all costed at GT due to the infamous bell curve.

Jacket4Life9

Jolly Good Fellow
GSU has played just as many games on ESPN as GT has this year, and on the same nights (fri/thur).... Also played in the GT timeslot on jackets network (raycom) against ncstate.

Before y'all start tearing down a TEN year old program do some research, hell it isn't very hard.

You've got to be trolling. I promise you there is no world in which GSU is a relevant football program. KSU will eclipse them soon

northgajacket

Banned

Says the guy who cannot spell coasted.

Hey at least gsu is mentioned on a Drake track.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
We are already way to snowflake scheduling. We can't afford it now like uga, Bama, Nebraska, and others can.

We need to get rid of the alcorns and add some real comp to build our brand, make us more competitive, recruit better, make more money.

But I think eventually it will happen because idiots are in charge at GT.
Nebraska is 2-6. They need more snowflakes.

gtg970g

Jolly Good Fellow

I didn't know Raycom was GT's network; learn something new every century from a GSU grad. Sure wish GT had more games on ESPN+ instead of ABC & ESPN2. Maybe one day we'll make the big show like GA State.

OlaJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Your "shot" was a swing and a miss much like MikeJackets1967 bowl reference. Hell STATE has been to more bowl games in the last 3 years than Tech has! Not to mention NCAA Tournaments NIT included.
Also, I wasn't just referenceing football, but basketball as well. They are 3 miles apart should play in everything. I agree that this is completely one sided in GSU's favor, (GT wins its a team they should beat, they lose its a total embarrassment) but it would be a good way to bring 2 large alumni bases together.
Congratulations on your bowl appearances in bowls noone has ever heard of. We play ugag every year and it hasn't bought our alumni/fan bases together, so that sounds like a fake point. Not that I have a rooting interest, but because of your smartass, I hope the REAL GSU hangs 60 on your bowl going asses! Get outta here with this Georgia State crap. We were winning titles before the thought of Georgia State ever existed.

RiseUpATL

Banned
Again nothing to gain here. All there is to say is that GT would likely whip them. GT clearly is the better program with much more history and national championships. Arguing with a program that is like 8 years old versus 100 years old is ridiculous. Any stat comparing is dumb by either side.

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
We schedule the home and home with southern because monken was there and paul wanted to give the money to them. Turned out monken left before we played.

state is nothing. They had a couple mediocre years behind a really good qb that was to short to play anywhere else. and A receiver that was to dumb to go anywhere else. but they have regressed to the expected mean this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.