Georgia Tech Bowl Projections

DaltonJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Admittedly, no. It's not really a judgment on the city of Detroit, though. Empty domes are just creepy and I don't like bowls that don't have any tradition to them. Hopefully, we will get into the next tier of bowls up and not have to worry about it.
lol.....thats all but like 7 of them!

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Admittedly, no. It's not really a judgment on the city of Detroit, though. Empty domes are just creepy and I don't like bowls that don't have any tradition to them. Hopefully, we will get into the next tier of bowls up and not have to worry about it.
I get it. The timing of that bowl is bad. Day after Christmas is horrible, especially to have a tie in with a conference if mainly southern schools and fan travel has suffered. It could be a great bowl if moved to dec 27-29. Detroit is booming right now!

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
Okay, so I would actually take Detroit over the Bad Boy Mowers Gasparilla Bowl. Payout is horrible and pre-Christmas bowls shouldn't exist!

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Detroit is still like the 80s....if you venture a few blocks out of downtown.:eek:
True but so is ATL or Chicago.
I know there was talk of an ACC tie in with the Bowl game coming to Wriggley Field. I personally can not fathom sitting outside for 3 hrs in Chicago for a bowl game. Can’t imagine the players wanting that either. I must be getting softer in my 40’s. Lol

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
True but so is ATL or Chicago.
I know there was talk of an ACC tie in with the Bowl game coming to Wriggley Field. I personally can not fathom sitting outside for 3 hrs in Chicago for a bowl game. Can’t imagine the players wanting that either. I must be getting softer in my 40’s. Lol

See, I'm a longtime Cubs fan so I'm actually excited by this thought. But hey, let's take it a step further and have a Bowl game in Green Bay.

GTFLETCH

Banned
My guess based on current ACC Records & Bowls in selection order...(still have two weeks left)

1. CFP/NY6
Clemson 10-0

2. Camping World
Syracuse 8-2

4. (all equal selection)
a. Pinstripe - Pitt (Coastal Champion)
b. Belk - NC State - 6-3 (three games left)
c. Music City - Virginia - 7-3
d. Sun - Duke 7-3

5. Military
Boston College 7-3

6. Independence
Georgia Tech 6-4

7. Quick Lane
Currently Unfilled

8. Gasparilla or First Responder Bowl
Currently Unfilled

Teams with 5 wins looking to fill last two spots..
Miami
Wake Forest