Georgia Tech Bowl Projections

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
My guess based on current ACC Records & Bowls in selection order...(still have two weeks left)

1. CFP/NY6
Clemson 10-0

2. Camping World
Syracuse 8-2

4. (all equal selection)
a. Pinstripe - Pitt (Coastal Champion)
b. Belk - NC State - 6-3 (three games left)
c. Music City - Virginia - 7-3
d. Sun - Duke 7-3

5. Military
Boston College 7-3

6. Independence
Georgia Tech 6-4

7. Quick Lane
Currently Unfilled

8. Gasparilla or First Responder Bowl
Currently Unfilled

Teams with 5 wins looking to fill last two spots..
Miami
Wake Forest

PREDICTIONS:

Both we and VPI beat UVA. Hopefully, that will get us to the Music City.

Miami beats VPI and goes to the Gasparilla. VPI, at 5-6, schedules a makeup game against Marshall or Southern Miss and sneaks into some bowl.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
My guesses as of now

Orange Bowl: Clemson

Nation Championship Game: Clemson

Camping World Bowl: Boston College

Sun Bowl: Syracuse

Taxslayer Gator Bowl: Virginia

Military Bowl: NCSU

Quick Lane Bowl: Miami

Music City Bowl: Georgia Tech

Belk Bowl: Wake Forest

Pinstripe Bowl: Duke

Gasparilla Bowl: Pitt

GTFLETCH

Banned
Pesky Hill, an Independence Bowl representative said that the Bowl could pick from a group of ACC schools that may included Virginia, Virginia Tech, Georgia Tech, Duke, Pittsburgh. The Independence Bowl ties are the Southeastern Conference and Atlantic Coast Conference. The American Athletic Conference and Conference USA have backup agreements with the Independence Bowl. According to Hill, the SEC, AAC and Conference USA may not meet their bowl allotments. Hill, who attendedArmy’s 17-14 win over Air Force at Michie Stadium Saturday, said the Independence Bowl has serious interest in the Black Knights for its Dec. 27 game in Shreveport, La.

Link
http://blogs.hudsonvalley.com/west-...owl-update-independence-bowl-could-be-option/

Sarrick

Ramblin' Wreck
My guesses as of now

Orange Bowl: Clemson

Nation Championship Game: Clemson

Camping World Bowl: Boston College

Sun Bowl: Syracuse

Taxslayer Gator Bowl: Virginia

Military Bowl: NCSU

Quick Lane Bowl: Miami

Music City Bowl: Georgia Tech

Belk Bowl: Wake Forest

Pinstripe Bowl: Duke

Gasparilla Bowl: Pitt

Pitt can’t go below tier 1 bowl I believe if they make the ACCCG.

okiemon

Helluva Engineer
I grew up there and they were my favorite team until I went to Tech for my EE degree. Got really interested 1989 and then 1990 happened and I was completely hooked. A great time to be a Tech Student.

I couldn't stand Tennessee when I was a student at Tech. That changed just a little bit when my wife and I were in Athens for the 1990 GT-UGA game. We had good seats, but were surrounded by Dwag fans. The guy sitting next to me was a UT alum, and he hated UGA as much as I did. Plus he was drunk enough to threaten everyone around us who tried to give us a hard time. Tragically, I was stone cold sober.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
And they’ll give a really lame graphic tutorial on the 3 elements of the triple option and imply it’s all we ever do and all you have to do to beat it is play “assignment football”.

You forgot to clarify that when explaining the 3 elements of the triple option they will show video clips with fancy overlay graphics of plays that aren't actually triple option.

GTJeff1975

Jolly Good Fellow
I couldn't stand Tennessee when I was a student at Tech. That changed just a little bit when my wife and I were in Athens for the 1990 GT-UGA game. We had good seats, but were surrounded by Dwag fans. The guy sitting next to me was a UT alum, and he hated UGA as much as I did. Plus he was drunk enough to threaten everyone around us who tried to give us a hard time. Tragically, I was stone cold sober.

The only people that like Dwags are Dwags.