Georgia Tech Bowl Projections

presjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
There is a possibility that the ACC won't fill all their bowl slots. The teams on the cusp have tough games left.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I’d like to play Auburn. I think this would be a game that a lot of our fans would try to attend and it would be a great taste of an old rivalry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Probably one of the only games I’d go to because it would be a game in Tennessee or N.C. if it’s not the Music city, Or Belk I probably won’t go. I really want the Music city.

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
Why on Earth would you want to play Iowa? They have an elite defense. Total score in that game will be like 17-14.
Certainly not me! My wife and I froze our tails off in the upper deck in Miami watching them kick our butts. It was so cold they sold out of coffee and hot chocolate 1 hour before the game started. I then had to take her to Key West to thaw out!
And this was to makeup for the 2006 ACCCG in Jacksonville when it rained the whole game and we both got sick. I had PROMISED her a warm time in Miami. Now she refuses to go to any more FB games. [emoji1784]

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
7-5 or 8-4 and GT goes to the Pinstripe Bowl,Belk Bowl,Music City Bowl,Taxslayer Gator Bowl or Sun Bowl in my opinion.
Correct we would be a top 6 ACC which would leave us in one of those bowl games. Let Boston college or Pitt gets the pinstripe because of location and then the other team can get the Hyundai so they can get some sun lol. Let us south teams stay in the south.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
How would a big win or big defeat at uga impact our bowl ( assume we beat uva)??
Nons unless some other teams ahead of us lose out, we then could possibly make the Camping World Bowl which I just don’t see happening. Now, it might cause some bowl selections to pick us but I don’t know how the order of bowl selection goes.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Nons unless some other teams ahead of us lose out, we then could possibly make the Camping World Bowl which I just don’t see happening. Now, it might cause some bowl selections to pick us but I don’t know how the order of bowl selection goes.
There is talk up here in Tennessee on sports radio that a 7-5 Tennessee team could be invited to the Taxslayer Gator Bowl:cool: A matchup in the Taxslayer Gator Bowl between 7-5 Tennessee and a 7-8 win GT game would be awesome:cool:

Animal02

Banned
Bowl selection has nothing to do with ranking within the Conference....it has everything to do with the bowl committee making a compelling matchup. If Tech wins out, it will leap ahead of several others in conference.
If NCST wins 2 of 3, they end up in the Belk. I think Cuse or BC end up in the Camper Bowl, and the other going Pinstripe because of location. I think Tech ends up in the Nashville or El Paso unless they end up 6-6

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Bowl selection has nothing to do with ranking within the Conference....it has everything to do with the bowl committee making a compelling matchup. If Tech wins out, it will leap ahead of several others in conference.
If NCST wins 2 of 3, they end up in the Belk. I think Cuse or BC end up in the Camper Bowl, and the other going Pinstripe because of location. I think Tech ends up in the Nashville or El Paso unless they end up 6-6
I was talking about selection, as in what order the bowl games are picked. If the Gator bowl picks an ACC team there will be no Music city bowl in Nashville though. To me it looks like the Gator bowl gets first pick which they could take N.C. state if wanted. If they don't pick an ACC team then Music city bowl gets their pick, then the Hyundai, and last the Pinstripe.