Georgia Postgame

Milwaukee

Banned
Freaking sick of this half *** ****. $7,000 per year in donations and tickets. I'm freaking done. For the crappy schedule we play I could spend less than $1k on tickets and not have to donate to Student "athletes" that GD quit the last half of the season

I'll be honest, if I pumped 7k into the program this year I'd be furious.

pbrown520

Ramblin' Wreck
I would be blown away if PJ makes more than one move on his staff. Just don't see it. Needs to happen, but don't see it.

Longestday

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
  • I like to see what a Seahawk replacement would look like.
  • I would like to see what a DC that can make chicken salad out of chicken crap can do.
  • I would like to see TQM get better/consistent timing and touch on passes or have LJ take the lead spot.
  • I don't want to see another whole team issue. As good as CPJ is on offense, GT needs a whole team
  • I don't want to see another HC become a DC.
  • I would like to see an assistant head coach to allow CPJ to focus on offense

melloace

Jolly Good Fellow
Move Roof to an admin position in the athletic department and let him fund raise and advise kids.
Retire Sewak, Speed.

Hire young DC out of mid major and let him bring a staff if he has it
Hire a special teams coach

If CPJ refused to fire Sewak he needs to go. I'm a huge CPJ guy, but if he refuses to remove him he needs to go.

stingyoa$$

Jolly Good Fellow
We didn't quit. I saw senior starters and non starters playing their *** off and high-fiving after the play with less than 3 minutes to play. I'm so sick of this "the players quit" narrative just cause we got beat bad.

You're certainly entitled to your opinion but from my perspective and many others.....they quit. You can talk all that $hit about respect and playing hard all you want to...but this team lacked leaders that demonstrated leadership by play....not just their mouth.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Move Roof to an admin position in the athletic department and let him fund raise and advise kids.
Retire Sewak, Speed.

Hire young DC out of mid major and let him bring a staff if he has it
Hire a special teams coach

If CPJ refused to fire Sewak he needs to go. I'm a huge CPJ guy, but if he refuses to remove him he needs to go.

So how much would you pay roof for that then? Mind you. He makes 3x the current AD. and. The under staff of the ad makes 100 to 150k max.

So. U think roof would do that lol. Take a 650k pay cut to be irrelevant. Cuz there is no way we will pay an advisor 800k.

So. Thats not happening. Fire him. Move the f on

Milwaukee

Banned
You're certainly entitled to your opinion but from my perspective and many others.....they quit. You can talk all that $hit about respect and playing hard all you want to...but this team lacked leaders that demonstrated leadership by play....not just their mouth.

Wait...who is talking **** about respect and playing hard? Don't even think about coming at me with that tone. I understand you're mad, we all are. Believe me.

Jmonty71

Banned
Thanks to the blow out, I have to become a UGA fan, for the rest of the season. I even was given 20 points. Sigh...... Now, the bet seems really stupid, on my part.

GTL

Jolly Good Fellow
Said Johnson: “This season's not like 2015. We had so many people hurt. Those kids fought their tail off. This one, for some reason, at times it seemed like we were just out there.”

Johnson was asked about the uncertainty regarding a bowl. (At 5-6, Tech could file a waiver to be considered for any open slots.) Said Johnson: “I don’t think there’s any uncertainty over a bowl.”

Those weren’t the words of a man eager to play again. Those were the words of a coach who wants to see no more of this team.

ouch*

http://www.myajc.com/blog/mark-brad...l-johnson-not-pleased/UGFYwNeblw1EIdS4boMUrN/

Milwaukee

Banned
Said Johnson: “This season's not like 2015. We had so many people hurt. Those kids fought their tail off. This one, for some reason, at times it seemed like we were just out there.”

Johnson was asked about the uncertainty regarding a bowl. (At 5-6, Tech could file a waiver to be considered for any open slots.) Said Johnson: “I don’t think there’s any uncertainty over a bowl.”

Those weren’t the words of a man eager to play again. Those were the words of a coach who wants to see no more of this team.

ouch*

http://www.myajc.com/blog/mark-brad...l-johnson-not-pleased/UGFYwNeblw1EIdS4boMUrN/

He nailed it. Imo