Georgia Postgame

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
That went the way my head thought it would.

Things I would like to see:

1. Open competition for QB this spring.

2. Scheme change on D. I think changes must be coming here...

3. Serious focus on our special teams. We didn’t seem to improve this year.

Jmonty71

Banned
That was a total embarrassing thing to see. Sadly, our ST played better than the D or O. Considering, that's bad. Really bad.

Dottie1145

Helluva Engineer
I want Michael Barrett, bad. Not placing the blame on TM, but he’s not the answer at QB. Helluva kid, and helluva athlete, but if he’s the best option we have next year, expect similar results. People calling for LJ, or JJ, they might just not be that good.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
When i saw Lawrence Austin lined up as a stack LB(lined behind the DE) i knew we were in trouble.

TQM catch flack about his passing but it is 50/50 bad passing and bad WR play. Guys jogging on routes, running the wrong route, and not driving back to the ball on hitches and comebacks.

Headed to go pick up a tractor trailer so i can help Roof and Speed pack and move

gtjackets930

Jolly Good Fellow
Tired of seeing our d backs bounce up and down getting pumped and then get burned for huge plays. Can't say I didn't expect this, but still a disappointment.

See you guys next year. Need to relax a bit and stop letting this ruin weekends

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
When i saw Lawrence Austin lined up as a stack LB(lined behind the DE) i knew we were in trouble.

TQM catch flack about his passing but it is 50/50 bad passing and bad WR play. Guys jogging on routes, running the wrong route, and not driving back to the ball on hitches and comebacks.

Headed to go pick up a tractor trailer so i can help Roof and Speed pack and move

If u need help let me know. I will pack up preston and sewak with candeto too.

gtjackets930

Jolly Good Fellow
I want Michael Barrett, bad. Not placing the blame on TM, but he’s not the answer at QB. Helluva kid, and helluva athlete, but if he’s the best option we have next year, expect similar results. People calling for LJ, or JJ, they might just not be that good.
He's not coming here. Doesn't care about playing QB apparently. Can't see him passing up bigger offers

Jmonty71

Banned
Roof has to go! Our offense didn't help. But, we've seen it when our offense rolls. We usually rank on the top 25 on offense. Our defense has NEVER ended a season in the 40 or 50. Roof is soft, lackadaisical and timid. You see that mentality on the field.