Georgia Postgame

melloace

Jolly Good Fellow
Roof, Speed, Sewak all need to be gone. I'll give CPJ 2 more years if he flips the staff. I'm a huge fan of the spread option offense I think it helps us a lot on offense, but we aren't developing talent like we used to. Players come in and never improve from year to year.

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
When i saw Lawrence Austin lined up as a stack LB(lined behind the DE) i knew we were in trouble.

TQM catch flack about his passing but it is 50/50 bad passing and bad WR play. Guys jogging on routes, running the wrong route, and not driving back to the ball on hitches and comebacks.

Headed to go pick up a tractor trailer so i can help Roof and Speed pack and move

Why in the world did we try to play nickel against them?

biojacket06

Georgia Tech Fan
When i saw Lawrence Austin lined up as a stack LB(lined behind the DE) i knew we were in trouble.

TQM catch flack about his passing but it is 50/50 bad passing and bad WR play. Guys jogging on routes, running the wrong route, and not driving back to the ball on hitches and comebacks.

Headed to go pick up a tractor trailer so i can help Roof and Speed pack and move

Do you think there are locker room issues? It seems like the team is just not into it and it also seems like CPJ is really frustrated with every media interaction.

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
I love TQM as a player but he's just not a QB that can utilize all the tools necessary for this offense. I'm kind of hoping someone with a better pitch and passing game beats him out but we still get him on the field as a return man and a back. I think he could be electric in those positions and he has already shown he has some hands with a few receptions in 2015.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Buzz has clout. He’s about to put another WR in the league.

Not there. Too many other wr lack in execution and effort. Alot of route fundamentals not there. Every cpj wr hitting nfl had to be groomed on fundamentals. Those dont change even in our O.

But. I am least passionte about him. So if he stays ok.