Georgia Postgame

pbrown520

Ramblin' Wreck
This is said every offseason lol. 6’3 215-220 I’m willing to bet he’ll run 4.5. I’m almost positive he’ll be a late rder
Maybe. He might, but he doesn't look like the athlete that Smelter was when he's running. Could be wrong. Hope he is.

Milwaukee

Banned
When i saw Lawrence Austin lined up as a stack LB(lined behind the DE) i knew we were in trouble.

TQM catch flack about his passing but it is 50/50 bad passing and bad WR play. Guys jogging on routes, running the wrong route, and not driving back to the ball on hitches and comebacks.

Headed to go pick up a tractor trailer so i can help Roof and Speed pack and move

That's just not true. There were 2 plays today that you are referring to: on a late drive the receivers were jogging, supposedly, and on another play Green and TM weren't on the same page. TM has been flat out awful throwing the football but it wasn't just 50/50, that's not accurate. He had and has had people open all year and you have to realize that ibee, right?

Milwaukee

Banned
first time in 10 years that I actually felt like a GT team quit. Maybe it's just me being pissed but it sure looked like it to me.

We didn't quit. I saw senior starters and non starters playing their *** off and high-fiving after the play with less than 3 minutes to play. I'm so sick of this "the players quit" narrative just cause we got beat bad.

melloace

Jolly Good Fellow
Let's go grab us a young DC at a midmajor. Someone aggressive and upbeat as a counter to CPJ rough personality. I've had enough of failed head coaches as DC.

slugboy

Staff member
Welp.
I watched today, and I watched UCF vs. USF last night. I'm not saying UCF wouldn't have gotten wiped off the field by UGA, but they looked a lot better than we did today. Actually, they probably would have been in the game.
They're running something close to our scheme, but passing it about 45% of the time. We're passing it 6.5% of the time (it's really that low). They're playing better than us on offense and defense, taking the opponents into account.
Over the past bunch of years, I've thought that CPJ should stick to his guns. Now I think he should look at what others like Scott Frost are doing.
On the defensive side, I'll take some of the opinions out there like iBeeBallin's that we're putting the wrong guys in the wrong places. If we'd had a top 20 defense today, we'd have just lost by 17 though. And we keep swapping out defensive coordinators and don't get any better.
And I think we're not recruiting "smart enough"--we need more linemen, and probably more linebackers.
I think replacing Roof would be putting a band-aid on a broken leg. There's something deeper going on here.

melloace

Jolly Good Fellow
Freaking sick of this half *** ****. $7,000 per year in donations and tickets. I'm freaking done. For the crappy schedule we play I could spend less than $1k on tickets and not have to donate to Student "athletes" that GD quit the last half of the season

Crappy schedule? We played 3 teams in the top 10? With a good chance of 2 of them being in the playoffs.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
That's just not true. There were 2 plays today that you are referring to: on a late drive the receivers were jogging, supposedly, and on another play Green and TM weren't on the same page. TM has been flat out awful throwing the football but it wasn't just 50/50, that's not accurate. He had and has had people open all year and you have to realize that ibee, right?

This thread is “UGA postgame?” I’m talking about today was 50/50. TQM leaves a lot to be desired as a passer, but today wasn’t purely on him. We have a disconnect. The chakra/energy is off with this group as @33jacket alluded too

Texwood

Jolly Good Fellow
I hate Roof's defenses, but Georgia pretty much forced us into nickel. The played a lot of 3&4 wide sets. Too bad they owned the box and could easily run from those formations too.

Yep, their game plan was to spread us out and count on their OL dominating our DL. That was the biggest mismatch in this contest, and they exploited it.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
This thread is “UGA postgame?” I’m talking about today was 50/50. TQM leaves a lot to be desired as a passer, but today wasn’t purely on him. We have a disconnect. The chakra/energy is off with this group as @33jacket alluded too

Exactly something is off. Its clear to me. Mentioned it first time in chat during miami iirc. And really could see it last two weeks