Georgia Postgame

That doesn't make it acceptable..........unless you are in the locker room and on the practice field every day to see and hear what is going on, you have no business calling out individual players like that.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Just because someone doesn't like it or hits close to home doesn't mean it's meant to hurt purposefully. Sometimes bad news sucks. Perspective, get some. No one is personally atracking anyone.

Animal02

Banned
Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Just because someone doesn't like it or hits close to home doesn't mean it's meant to hurt purposefully. Sometimes bad news sucks. Perspective, get some. No one is personally atracking anyone.
When you name names....yes it is attacking someone, and he has no business doing that without knowing what goes on day in and day out. It is ignorant and disgraceful, as is those that support it.

ladyfreeman77

Georgia Tech Fan
Obviously you don't understand "perspective " because I only gave my opinion as well. But let's end it here by agreeing with you because i didn't take it as an "attack" and I'm not a back and forth person. I simply gave a view from the other side, my "perspective". Trust me, we've dealt with personal attacks so the post was not taken that way.

Obviously you don't understand "perspective " because I only gave my opinion as well. But let's end it here by agreeing with you because i didn't take it as an "attack" and I'm not a back and forth person. I simply gave a view from the other side, my "perspective". Trust me, we've dealt with personal attacks so the post was not taken that way.
Mam, this wasn't directed to you. It goes to the ones that are going to pile on Jerry. So, yes I have perspective thank you.

When you name names....yes it is attacking someone, and he has no business doing that without knowing what goes on day in and day out. It is ignorant and disgraceful, as is those that support it.
When players accept that scholarship, they also unfortunately have to accept public critics. Part of the game that has changed because of advaced technology. Everyone has the answer. I feel for student athletes today with all the publicity they get. Is it fair, I don't know, but is what is.