Game Thread - Syracuse, 12/7

GTbball2016

Helluva Engineer
You just can’t consistently compete in this era of college hoops if you get destroyed on the perimeter every day. It’s like a baseball team that plays small ball instead of trying to hit home runs.

THWG16

Ramblin' Wreck
You just can’t consistently compete in this era of college hoops if you get destroyed on the perimeter every day. It’s like a baseball team that plays small ball instead of trying to hit home runs.
Don’t be negative on here lol

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I saw a lackluster game plan, but lackluster would be a compliment if I called today's effort that. There was absolutely no "want-to" and you can't blame that on Jose & Usher being out. Just an absolutely poor effort.

OG-T

Jolly Good Fellow
Georgia was a poor start, but battled back in loss. Arkansas was slow start, battle and lose on stupid lucky shot. This had a much different feel, looked completely lost, and sloppy, lacking skill and fundamentals. No fire, and looked like road team. Forget about Alvarado and Usher - the team looked overwhelmed by moment and unprepared. And Pastner seems like his head is elsewhere - no fire on bench. This game has damaged my faith.

TaxJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Georgia was a poor start, but battled back in loss. Arkansas was slow start, battle and lose on stupid lucky shot. This had a much different feel, looked completely lost, and sloppy, lacking skill and fundamentals. No fire, and looked like road team. Forget about Alvarado and Usher - the team looked overwhelmed by moment and unprepared. And Pastner seems like his head is elsewhere - no fire on bench. This game has damaged my faith.
This is the first thing to damage your faith? Lol