FSU Post game thread

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Just woke up after passing out ( I mean going to sleep) and had a great dream. started out like a nightmare. In this dream FSU got the opening kickoff, and they punched us in the mouth and score with ease. First thing I thought is why am I dreaming about that other coach again. But then the nightmare ended, and I could see Key and our team got up after being punched in the mouth and started to punch them back over and over. And the great part of the dream we won on a last second FG.
After passing out ( I mean falling asleep) I'm not sure what day it is but look forward to seeing the game.

Question anyone why the floor in the bathroom smells like pee? And what the hell happen to the case of beer I had in the refrigerator; I was looking forward to a few beers for breakfast.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Just woke up after passing out ( I mean going to sleep) and had a great dream. started out like a nightmare. In this dream FSU got the opening kickoff, and they punched us in the mouth and score with ease. First thing I thought is why am I dreaming about that other coach again. But then the nightmare ended, and I could see Key and our team got up after being punched in the mouth and started to punch them back over and over. And the great part of the dream we won on a last second FG.
After passing out ( I mean falling asleep) I'm not sure what day it is but look forward to seeing the game.

Question anyone why the floor in the bathroom smells like pee? And what the hell happen to the case of beer I had in the refrigerator; I was looking forward to a few beers for breakfast.
I had some whiskey clear in my coffee for you🔥

Flajacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I thought the defender might have interfered. Did they change the rule on how much space the returner is supposed to have ?
I just watched the replay in slow motion. He was inside a yard when the ball was caught but it was close. The two refs were behind the play and did not have a good angle.

Still don't know how he hung onto the ball.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I just watched the replay in slow motion. He was inside a yard when the ball was caught but it was close. The two refs were behind the play and did not have a good angle.

Still don't know how he hung onto the ball.
It goes to show how the outcome of a game can turn on a single play. There’s a handful of plays like this that easily could’ve changed the outcome if they had come out differently. That said, there’s a handful of plays that FSU made that if they did not, we could have blown them out. Those two 4th down conversions come to mine.

TechPhi97

Ramblin' Wreck
Media:
“F$U is going to run the ball at will. This was an abysmal defense last year and they have to prove they can stop the run.”

“F$U’s entire d-line will be drafted in the top 100 in the nfl draft. Tech will have a hard time running the ball in this game”.

Game Stats:
F$U: 98 yards rushing
GT: 190 yards rushing
I loved how we played under Paul Johnson, and these games (and this post) make me feel the same way. There’s nothing like seeing a defense become defeated by a 15 play drive - it’s so demoralizing. Love how tough we are in the run game.

TechPhi97

Ramblin' Wreck
FSU is definitely overrated, but come on now, let’s give our guys their props. This is a big win against a very talented team and a very good coach. No need to diminish it for the sake of making fun of a conference rival, no matter how annoying their fan base is.
I don’t think they are over-rated, per se. I don’t think much of pre-season rankings, but I think they are a Top 25 team that is going to hang 50 points on some teams this year. It is a big win for us and will be a quality win going forward.

I like to contrast us with Colorado and the Prime show over there. When they beat TCU it became a hype machine that was never fulfilled. I think Key has actually built a solid foundation of a quality TEAM and we are good.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I don't know about their players, but the fans were already focused on the CFP. To them, being ACC champion was the easy part of their goal.

I am not sure which players on that team are draft ready. Benson, maybe. Byers and Washington on their OL, plus a couple of DL guys. But all those guys need to show more than they did yesterday. There's not much money in being a 7th round pick. If you get pushed around by guys going pro in something other than football you need to rethink the importance of that degree.

You're taking me to literally. My point is that they're gonna check out, bruv.