FSU Post game thread

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
ok just finished watching the replay. offensive line looks great. Singleton is clutch. defense looks significantly improved especially on the line. I loved the Santucci hire and he is living up to it game 1
Here is what I saw.

Tech ran a sophisticated, yet physical, running game. Stayed at it until FSU defense started to lose a step. This gave King more time in the pocket on at least four key pass plays. After that FSU could never quite tee off on Tech’s offense.

Faulkner was brilliant at keeping FSU off balance and Key’s game plan was brutal psychological warfare.

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
But you dont count, you spent as much time complaining about ice cream as you did Key
That Hurts Ryan Reynolds GIF by Welcome to Wrexham

LT 1967

Jolly Good Fellow
One thing I can't help mention. I watched the FSU AD Michael Alford during a pregame interview where he talked about how great things were at FSU.

He could not help saying how much their program had improved and would be "ELITE AS FSU SHOULD BE". I guess it is just my general dislike of arrogance, but no one has a right to be ELITE by divine right.

For me this type talk Just makes this win sweeter!

SOWEGA Jacket

Helluva Engineer
Offensively, there is very little we can’t do. King missed the easy long TD pass. He’ll have a game where he hits 3 of those. We can go middle heavy like today. We can also go wide on the sweeps with Singleton/Rutherford or go the quick wide pass like the one to Boyd and Singleton. Faulkner was fairly conservative today so as to limit turnovers. By game 3 we’ll be humming and King will have some gaudy numbers. The TE Hawes is a beast and Alexander is a Jamal clone. Having Sylvian back and the transfer from Penn State is gonna be huge. Sylvian is legit which will open things up for Harris and Height.