Nothing a good cry won't fix.....

girl crying GIF

Attachments

• indian-crying.gif
    indian-crying.gif
    683.5 KB · Views: 20

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
I like our coach's approach of building our core roster with HS recruits, coaching them up, and filling in Key spots with transfers. Saban spoke about this on Game Day. I think that was a major difference in this game considering all the transfers on FSU, especially their offense.

Speaking about our coach, how about Brent Key!!!?

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
It’s beautiful, everyone picked against us, but we overcame! Welcome back football season, what a game to open the season!

The War Chant article quickly devolved into a DJU hate/love fest. Mostly hate but this game was not on him. FSU could not do the one thing I thought they could execute and we would not stop it. That is, run the football. Could not do it, not consistently.

inknerd

Georgia Tech Fan
Remember the discussions that raged endlessly in this forum during the interim HC period and the months after the hiring was announced?

Do any of the anti-Key people even post here anymore?

I was anti-Key. I still think it was a risky and desperate hire at the time. But sometimes those moves pay off. I'm glad this one did. Well done Key. I have some killer BBQ rubs if anyone else needs one for their crow.