FSU Post game thread

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
1-0 Feels good. Probably the most relaxed I’ve been watching a GT game in a very long time. I never felt nervous or anxious about the team not playing well. Felt like we’d always have a chance to win in the end no matter what happened. I am glad the game ended without their O getting another shot at it though. Those 4th down conversions did feel like heart breakers at the time, but I still felt like our offense would put up points.

Also, now that I feel like we have a chance to win every game we play, I feel no need to look at in depth stats to measure out the game. Just have more points than the other team when the clock hits 0:00, all that matters

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Debatable.

Girl GIF

LT 1967

Jolly Good Fellow
I really love that all of the regular ESPN Game Day crew including Saban picked FSU. Sheamus the Irish wrestler and guest picker got it right. I think that was due to his loyalty to David Shanahan, but I love that the ESPN "experts" had it wrong. They gave GT credit for improvement but said FSU was just bigger and faster. LOL.

Like others, I am thrilled. It has been a while since we have seen a GT team look so STEADY on both sides of the ball. I seemed to develop more confidence in them as the game progressed. The only time I started to worry a little was when we had two 3 and outs in the second half.

It is a great day for we Yellow Jackets!

devcon

Georgia Tech Fan
What really impressed me relative to last year is that we didn’t get anything for free. We weren’t playing against backup QBs. We didn’t need to get crazy interceptions or break a receiver’s ribs. The opposition never made a huge in-game coaching mistake. Hell, they didn’t even miss a field goal.

We just beat them, plain and simple.

Flajacket

Jolly Good Fellow
4th quarter King is the man. I know QB gets more credit than probably is due but with everything even I think our better QB was the difference in the game. We looked excellent out there. Need a game where the starters don't play more than 3 quarters next weekend. Pad some stats and get some rest
And he joined the scrum at the goal line to push Jamal over the goal line.