Florida Regional

How Many Games Will GT Win in the Florida Regional?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwarmArmy

Ramblin' Wreck
HOME RUN Joey Bart! 5-0 Tech! Woooo

Puerifoy reaches base on an infield single and steals 2nd base. Inning continues with two outs with 1 RISP for Tech

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Ok. Disregard all the Kel's a liability business. (y)

Yeah, I'll stop bitching about him when he stays in the game all the time. I don't ***** about his slump because that happens and isn't from a lack of effort. Kel comes up and gets a double on his next trip to the plate. Good job. He has to focus all the time.

Bart 3 Run HR. 5-0. This is looking better but it ain't over. Nice time for Bart's first HR.

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
Yeah, I'll stop bitching about him when he stays in the game all the time. I don't ***** about his slump because that happens and isn't from a lack of effort. Kel comes up and gets a double on his next trip to the plate. Good job. He has to focus all the time.

Bart 3 Run HR. 5-0. This is looking better but it ain't over. Nice time for Bart's first HR.

Just to be clear, I was talking about/to me. ....attempt at humor.

SwarmArmy

Ramblin' Wreck
A fly out, a hit and a walk. Time to pull Parr? 2 on, 1 out. 1 ground ball away from getting out of this. What will Hall do now??

Another fly out. 2 on, 2 out. 1 run scores for UConn. 2 RISP.

Inning over with not a lot of damage! Tech leads 5-1! Now for the bats to take the game away from UConn. Go Jackets!

Last edited:

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
Can someone born after 1975 please explain why only about 1% of baseball players use 2 hands to catch the baseball these days??!!. I've wondered this for the last 20 years as it's gone out of the game.

SwarmArmy

Ramblin' Wreck
2 walks and a single loads the bases for UConn. Time to pull Parr.

Another run scores for UConn. 2 on, 2 out. Inning over. Tech leads 5-2.

We need to score a few runs here now. Walks by Parr are killing us. UConn only has 3 hits.

Last edited:

SwarmArmy

Ramblin' Wreck
A lead off walk by Dulaney.. A single put runners on corners for UConn, Is Jake Lee available to pitch today?

Dulaney out. Gorst in.