Fire Paul johnson for Taking Tobais Oliver out of the game

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Well since we can’t afford to buyout CPJ, we won’t be firing him. So, get over yourselves. This was a winnable game. The targeting and holding calls were almost as bad as the pass interference call last week. We will go to a bowl game this year. When our team is down let’s not kick them. The same guy who beat uga 2 years ago fumbled. It happens. Sucks that this time it cost us the game. No fumble. First and goal. We go up 10 midway through the 4th. D was tired, humidity will do that. We were dropping like files so we weren’t 100% on either side. Flying my Georgia Tech flag high and proud. GO JACKETS!

Lawyer mark

Jolly Good Fellow
Sky is not falling. I was pretty worked up at first, but I won’t stop supporting the coach/team until the end of season. Won’t ever stop supporting players, but this was first test for new defense and we failed. Hope next week is better. Offense was fine. ST are a dumpster fire and I think we should dedicate much more practice time to this. 14 points on kickoff returns cost us the game. Going to a friends house who went to uk to watch them lose to Florida. It could always be worse...

tmhunter52

Helluva Engineer
Anyone wonder why Tech has trouble selling seats? It has to do with wins and losses and the product that is put on the field.

Tech93

Helluva Engineer
Oliver needs to be the starter. He is fundamentally more sound running the option and a bigger runner. TQM is an athlete/RB playing QB. We would not have to throw as much if TO is running the offense. The option works good when you have the right guy running it. TO should have never been taken out of game. Best the offense has looked in a long time. That is on Johnson...he makes bad decisions at the wrong time. Should have never kicked back to returner the second time either. It is what it is but Johnson seems to have a history of making decisions like this lately.

GTJake

Helluva Engineer
Listen guys this is ridiculous ... GT Football = if there is any chance for mistake it happens.
10 points up 12 minutes to go and we get out scored 21-0 ... WTF !!!!!
Todd Stansbury are you WATCHING, we need a new plan !

Tech93

Helluva Engineer
It is not all his fault, but TO was the better option...are we all watching the same game? That decision is on CPJ not TQM, but Marshall is not a consistent QB...we saw it all of last year. Oliver has a better presence and the O seems to respond better to him...simple stuff here to see.