Fire Paul johnson for Taking Tobais Oliver out of the game

GTFLETCH

Banned
==
Moderator Note:

Please check the rules before posting. Remember that we do not condone personal attacks against players, staff, and other members of this community.
==

We do not even need talk about the Leaky Defense

Last edited by a moderator:

GTFLETCH

Banned
Defense still Sucks... Tobias had the game for us... Coach Johnsons went back to T Marshall and lost the game... Season is over..Clemson, Georgia, VT and Louisville and Duke are all better than USF...

GTFLETCH

Banned
Marshall came in and made a clutch pass to pick up a 1st down. Then Searcy fumbled on what would’ve been a nice gain. Not Marshall’s fault.
I notice you are not talking about the pretty clutch INT Marshall threw.... Bottomline he should have been on the bench... Taking Tobias out...lost the game

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
I am good with a change. 11 years is a long time. We seem stale. But i do think the d will continue to improve over the year. Super young in the backend.

No excuse for continual poor sp teams play under cpj. Its on him.

And when we want to step on a teams throat the O always seems to choke.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
I did think that Oliver should have been put back into the game after the Marshall's first down throw, and I had expected that he would be. Marshall still looked gimpy to me. Why risk further injury to a gimpy Marshall when Oliver had proven quite capable?

With that said. Marshall got em ready to score before qua fumbled. Hard to blame the qb decision.

crl85

Jolly Good Fellow
Yep. I’ve supported CPJ for 11 years throughout good times and bad. But the more talented team won today. For that reason, not his poor judgement at QB, not his 10 out of 11 years of pathetic special teams, but for the fact that USF has more talent than us he should be let go.

If, as a fan you bring it up he will point to lack of support and dates facilities. Maybe he’s right, but if you’re going to play that angle then you need to win sometimes. 2014 seems like so long ago.

MacJacket

Helluva Engineer
Yep. I’ve supported CPJ for 11 years throughout good times and bad. But the more talented team won today. For that reason, not his poor judgement at QB, not his 10 out of 11 years of pathetic special teams, but for the fact that USF has more talent than us he should be let go.

If, as a fan you bring it up he will point to lack of support and dates facilities. Maybe he’s right, but if you’re going to play that angle then you need to win sometimes. 2014 seems like so long ago.

I agree with everything, but USF has the minimum admission standards and an abundance of majors. We just can't compete in today's climate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk