Fall Camp Thread

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Yep, lousy day by the O but I suspect that won't be repeated ;)

Thank you. I don't understand meaningless posts with links. How hard would it have been to post, "CPJ: Offense Awful" rather than "not good?" So, thanks for your clarifying post.

GTdragons

Jolly Good Fellow
Haven’t heard anything about Jack DeFoor so far. I know he has immediate eligibility but is he expected to see the field this year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HurricaneJacket

Helluva Engineer
Thank you. I don't understand meaningless posts with links. How hard would it have been to post, "CPJ: Offense Awful" rather than "not good?" So, thanks for your clarifying post.

Its kinda refreshing hearing that the D is ahead of the O. Growing uo watching the Vols in the 90's that was always the case, and as the preseason progressed the O would catch up.

All is good right now. If O continues to stink then we can worry.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
If he can just elevate and win the jump balls, I’ll be happy. I bet he can deliver a mean stiff arm as well. Bring back the smoke route!
A consistently successful smoke route is a lot like a consistently successful dive, it opens up the offense by forcing the D to assign assets to stop it. No more safeties getting a head start to the allies to stop the pitch if they are worried about leaving their corners vulnerable. Safeties must stay back to protect the perimeter, that helps out so many of our plays.

vamosjackets

GT Athlete
Featured Member
I hope the D absolutely dominates our offense throughout this camp. I hope they make them look like Toledo. I hope the only way the offense can move the ball at all is to perfectly execute option football 3-5 yards at a time, and I hope our offense is forced to learn to do that consistently again. If this happens on both ends, we might have a chance to beat Clemson (and Ugag of course ... which also means we may actually be a contender for the ACC and playoff).