Execution

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
playing field and give us a schematic advantage over teams with superior talent. But yet we are now 1-4 against Duke, who has decent talent but not much different than ours. I would like some opinions on this. Is Duke's D coordinator better at his scheme than CPJ is with his? Our is he better at teaching his kids how to execute than Paul.

A refreshing note after a loss, we won't spend countless hours dissecting the loss trying to decide which unit of the team was responsible for yet our latest loss.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
How can anyone blame the defense? Did you watch the game?
I blame everyone. The defense had the chance to stop them from scoring after those turnovers, didn’t they?

This team is bad. All around bad. Offense, defense, and special teams. It is what it is man. We will be lucky to get one more win.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I said before the game I didn’t want to see us get pushed around on the line of scrimmage. If we move the line of scrimmage forward we win.

Milwaukee

Banned
Teaching/coaching. Duke has literally done the same thing the past 6 seasons and I believe they've won 4 of those last 5. That's just hard headed-ness and not teaching. I think it's an understatement actually, he's getting absolutely WAXED by Cutcliffe.

Thoughts?

Edit: just want to point out this post was in relation to a direct question from a different thread that was merged with this one (and it should have been btw). It wasn't me just ranting at the sky...that will probably come this afternoon.

Last edited:

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
We don't get the same type kids. The rankings, which are bogus for the most part, may be similar. The kids on the field aren't close.

That's the type of kid we use to get.

Not anymore.
We looked to be overmatched physically in this one. Maybe there’s something to that recruiting thing.