Duke is going to be a handful this year-

Jmonty71

Banned
I do see an opportunity. Brown, Duke's RB.. Kind of chicken wings the ball. I hope the D see this. When running through the middle, you should use BOTH hands/arms. I see him using one arm, a good many times.

Jmonty71

Banned
Also, Duke is pretty effective with the ball fakes. Not magicians or anything, but decent enough to cause some hesitance with the D.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Roof is a tech football star.
His defense has been less than good and he has detractors, but he has it good compared to the Baylor coach.

Baylor coach is from upstate New York?

Baylor fans love passing long (@ most one back). They are not at all happy in their brand new stadium.

Baylor coach can't do anything with the 2 rb in backfield against

What is the over under for baylor fans in the stands 5 Games from now??? . Games 1 2 3 4 5 oklahoma, kansas state, oklahoma state , w Virginia, Texas. Not counting band, family members. It may not going to be pretty.

I say about half today's duke attendance of 16,000!! 8000 die hards.

Jmonty71

Banned
Yeah, even in Baylor's hay day... The D wasn't all that good. The offense was so high scoring, it didn't matter. I recall Baylor losing a few games, and they were all in shootouts.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
It's hard for to believe that on such a gorgeous day the stadium at Duke looked like it was maybe 1/3 filled???? WTF woould any SA want to go and play football there? Matt Ruhle has a very tough road ahead of him but I didn't see them hugely overmatched by dook, it's more to me that Baylor just doesn't have any kind of identity as a team.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
It's hard for to believe that on such a gorgeous day the stadium at Duke looked like it was maybe 1/3 filled???? WTF woould any SA want to go and play football there? Matt Ruhle has a very tough road ahead of him but I didn't see them hugely overmatched by dook, it's more to me that Baylor just doesn't have any kind of identity as a team.
Matt Rhule is a very good football coach and it's not going to be pretty this year or next year, but I think that he can turn Baylor around. You're right though, he needs to create an identity and culture very fast.

Jmonty71

Banned
Duke is a team that just runs basic plays, at a high level. Nothing overly flashy.. They seem to be weak at the CD spot. At least to me, they are. I think we'll find the middle to be best in rushing against them.