Duke is going to be a handful this year-

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
I was questioning this exact recruiting issue for WSU last night watching the game. I wondered since they are the 'little brother' to the 'big in state school' if they have similar challenges like what we have to deal with. Also a big fan of Coach Leach, even though his press conferences can wander, lol. Would be a cool bowl game to see a high ranked GT team vs this WSU squad in a bowl game. It would showcase two polar opposite offenses and the geniuses that designed and run them and ultimately would come down to who could get more out of their D I believe.
Can you imagine the press conferences?

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
There's going to be a ton of money thrown at coaches in the coming years. Everyone looking for the next Dabo or Saban. Not satisfied with what they have.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
There's going to be a ton of money thrown at coaches in the coming years. Everyone looking for the next Dabo or Saban. Not satisfied with what they have.
So I should update my resume :) not that I know that much about coaching. But maybe I could make it 2 years before they find out . I'll need a good nickname to go by I'm thinking Coach Madman. I may need a few phrases to use on my coaches show
1) Next man up
2) we need more work
3) next game we need to pass more
4) next game we need to run more
5) I'll need to watch the tape but I'm pretty sure they cheated.
6) We staredt to wear them down at the end of the game, after they scored 70 points you could see their offense was getting tired.
7) I really don't know why we couldn't move the ball, I'll need to watch the tape on the game, looked like they were in a 7-5-7 defense.
8) maybe we need to take some air out of the ball.
9) Damn they were fast
10) They were pretty good to be an 0-6 team