CPJ Comments on Contract Extension

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
The DWAG fans are feeling frisky right now. They like the coaching change and they have been doing very well recruiting. They are on a sugar high right now. They have always had delusions of grandeur.

knoxjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
For goodness sakes, you would think this contract came out of the blue. It has been in the works for months. Get a grip people...

BTW, if someone believes that a higher winning percentage is better than a higher graduation rate then I suggest you check out the "school" over in Clarke County. They obviously feel the same way and would accommodate your wishes.

To me it’s highly suspect when a graduation rate for under qualified football players is higher than that of the student body.

GtBaseball3

Jolly Good Fellow
For goodness sakes, you would think this contract came out of the blue. It has been in the works for months. Get a grip people...

BTW, if someone believes that a higher winning percentage is better than a higher graduation rate then I suggest you check out the "school" over in Clarke County. They obviously feel the same way and would accommodate your wishes.
A high graduation is great and looks amazing for the school, but Have y’all ever hung around college athletes? I know some former uga and tech players. It’s not hard to graduate when you have all the test banks.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
You are absolutely on things operate then

You do not know how things operate then.

You literally have a road map of:
what course to take?
What professor to take?
Very good tutors
A select few classmate that are in awe of athletes that would go the extra mile just to say they hung out with you.

If you can give an ounce of effort, “Getting Out” is not difficult

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
A high graduation is great and looks amazing for the school, but Have y’all ever hung around college athletes? I know some former uga and tech players. It’s not hard to graduate when you have all the test banks.

Every class is not lot like that and who you think those test come from? Biggest lesson I learned at was every athlete is not a dummy and every “reg” is not smart, they just know how to finagle the system VERY well

ilovetheoption

Helluva Engineer
So I know I went to a poor undergraduate school, but I went to a pretty good grad school, and the truth was the same at both places, if you put in the hours studying, and you do the assignments, and you can deal with the grind, college is pretty easy.

The reason that athletes graduate, is that got a system that forces them to do the studying and put in the grind and finish the assignments and whatnot.

They don't cut class, they don't skip assignments, they study everyday, and when you do that, it's just not that hard to get good grades.

Athlete graduation rates have very little to do with test Banks, and almost everything to do with mandatory attendance at study hall.

GtBaseball3

Jolly Good Fellow
Hope you say the same thing about frat boys
The majority of social fraternities do not have tests banks. They also do not have free personal tutors that have already taken the classes. Fraternities, also don’t have anybody monitoring their individual grades and forcing them to go to class (when on campus).Our basketball team is literally gone half the spring semester, do frat boys get take their schoolwork on the road and get helped by tutors. I could go on and on

Milwaukee

Banned

GtBaseball3

Jolly Good Fellow
Every class is not lot like that and who you think those test come from? Biggest lesson I learned at was every athlete is not a dummy and every “reg” is not smart, they just know how to finagle the system VERY well
The tests come from the previous 80 football players that have already taken the courses. They take their old tests and make a test bank.