Collins start recruiting Justin Fields.....

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I don't know if he is leaving or where he is going...but I will give the kid credit for having some moxie. To go there knowing Fromm was there and think that he could beat him out was gutsy. I don't like Uga anymore than the next guy, but Fromm is a damn good QB. probably one of the top 5 or so in the country from what I have seen.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
Justin Fields dad lives in my friends subdivision. It will be made final he's transferring after the bowl game and Tech is indeed on the list. Wants to stick it to the Dawgs
LMAO stick it to the dawgs? For what? Playing the better QB? He's the idiot that went there in the first place.

Eli

Helluva Engineer
LMAO stick it to the dawgs? For what? Playing the better QB? He's the idiot that went there in the first place.

Can't really call an 18 year old kid an idiot for choosing the wrong school. Most of us struggle to think about what we are going to eat for dinner at night

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
But Tech fans kill me. You guys want to be a top teir program and expect it. We can

Can't really call an 18 year old kid an idiot for choosing the wrong school. Most of us struggle to think about what we are going to eat for dinner at night
That's fine but there's no reason for him to be pissed at uga. Why am I defending that community college?

Eli

Helluva Engineer
I forget though everyone made perfect decisions as a young kid with not near the pressure these kids face

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
Let’s see. I’m going to pick the one School with a Freshman All American that happens to play my position. Oh by the way, he took them to the Championship game in his first year.

Buzzmaster

Georgia Tech Fan
wouldn't it be funny if Collins first recruiting target was Fields from UGA. Imagine the boiling blood over there. You know just kick the ant bed kind of move to get things stirred up and off to a good start! THWG!
I l
Fromm is a dang good QB. It was silly how Uga kept putting Fields in for a play here and there against Bama. Fromm was playing incredibly well.

It continually amazes me how these top programs are able to keep guys.

Hurts stays at Bama
Chubb and Michel stay at Uga
Dline stays at Clemson
MONEY, MONEY, MONEY!!!!!