College Football RISK: Season 2

Jmonty71

Banned
There is some truth to this thing!!! Michigan can't win its own state, but can win someone else's state. Dang..... Just saying.... :)

plangineer

Jolly Good Fellow
Anyone mind giving me a quick explanation about what exactly is Chaos? Is it like players not choosing a fanbase?
Once your team is eliminated, on each turn you have the option to play as Team Chaos or (I believe) as whichever team is controlling your territory. So Team Chaos is essentially players whose team is out of the game.

plangineer

Jolly Good Fellow
I signed up for emails, but haven’t ever received anything
When did you sign up for the messages? Mine took about a day to kick in (so if you signed up today, you'll see a message tomorrow or Thursday)

And just to double check - the messages come through private direct messages on reddit, not your email

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
Damn. I was trying to scroll down on my iPad and accidentally chose bowling green. Only allows me to be Ohio state or chaos. That stinks. I don’t think I can change it.

crut

Helluva Engineer
Damn. I was trying to scroll down on my iPad and accidentally chose bowling green. Only allows me to be Ohio state or chaos. That stinks. I don’t think I can change it.
whats your username on reddit and i can get it worked out for you

Ramblinwreck07

Jolly Good Fellow
When did you sign up for the messages? Mine took about a day to kick in (so if you signed up today, you'll see a message tomorrow or Thursday)

And just to double check - the messages come through private direct messages on reddit, not your email

Oh gosh. I was expecting emails. Thanks