College Football RISK: Season 2

crut

Helluva Engineer
I tried signing up thru reddit but I wasnt able to make clicks, change my flair etc... when I signed in thru the website, it just took me back to reddit
When you originally go to the website, collegefootballrisk.com, and click on the orange reddit logo it will take you to a reddit-ish page that asks you to link your account. If you don't have one yet you'll have to make one, so maybe that's why it took you to reddit?

So make sure you have a reddit account and are logged in on reddit.com and then try going to the game site and linking.

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
When you originally go to the website, collegefootballrisk.com, and click on the orange reddit logo it will take you to a reddit-ish page that asks you to link your account. If you don't have one yet you'll have to make one, so maybe that's why it took you to reddit?

So make sure you have a reddit account and are logged in on reddit.com and then try going to the game site and linking.
I do have a reddit acct. I'll try it again.

crut

Helluva Engineer
Ymqt6ph

They've changed the colors... here's what teams are shown as now:
-Wisconsin: Cheese
-Nebraska: Corn kernals
-Oklahoma: a wagon
-Georgia Tech: honeycomb
-Texas: Kansas Jayhawks (a troll for losing to them)
-Michigan: Khaki pants
-Clemson: Money (paying croots)
-Texas A&M: an iPhone (an old r/cfb meme)
-Alabama: houndstooth (Bear Bryant's hat)
-Stanford: tree logs
-Ohio St: tattoos (Tressel scandal)
-Virginia Tech: a turkey (since they only have 1 territory its too hard to see)

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Ymqt6ph

They've changed the colors... here's what teams are shown as now:
-Wisconsin: Cheese
-Nebraska: Corn kernals
-Oklahoma: a wagon
-Georgia Tech: honeycomb
-Texas: Kansas Jayhawks (a troll for losing to them)
-Michigan: Khaki pants
-Clemson: Money (paying croots)
-Texas A&M: an iPhone (an old r/cfb meme)
-Alabama: houndstooth (Bear Bryant's hat)
-Stanford: tree logs
-Ohio St: tattoos (Tressel scandal)
-Virginia Tech: a turkey (since they only have 1 territory its too hard to see)

Pretty funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

plangineer

Jolly Good Fellow
Thanks man. Where is everyone discussing at?

I signed up for the messenger service (instructions below and in the first post). There's coordination going on in the discord (from what I understand) but if you don't have time to follow along, you can sign up for direct message. That's what I've been doing - pretty easy

Some brainiac set up an algorithm to help determine the best strategy for each day and will automatically send out a 'marching order" for each player that signs up for his Reddit messenger service. This makes the game REALLY easy to play. You get a message, it tells you what to do, you go to the game page and click that move. To sign up for the Messenger Service, just fill out this form and you will receive 1 direct message on Reddit per day.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
I signed up for the messenger service (instructions below and in the first post). There's coordination going on in the discord (from what I understand) but if you don't have time to follow along, you can sign up for direct message. That's what I've been doing - pretty easy

Yeah it’s been super easy to follow along and make my 1 click per day without having to think at all (I’ve never played Risk before so I’d be clueless if I had to plan it myself). Anyone know how long it goes on? I’m at 2 stars now, should be able to rise to a 3 if it goes another week and a half.