Helluva Engineer
Did our job. ACC Coastal still in play:

UVA - 0
VT - 2
Miami - 0
Pitt - 3 (2 for a 3+ way tie)
Duke - 1
UNC - 0

Duke playing Miami tonight, VT playing BC now.
Need Miami and BC to win. That takes Miami out of the picture then we need Miami to win out which takes VT out of the picture and VT to beat Pitt which gives at least a 4 way tie because Miami winning out gives a loss to Pitt as well.

slugboy

Staff member
Need Miami and BC to win. That takes Miami out of the picture then we need Miami to win out which takes VT out of the picture and VT to beat Pitt which gives at least a 4 way tie because Miami winning out gives a loss to Pitt as well.

We haven’t played Miami yet. I guess that game isn’t included in winning out?

I’d just as soon Miami lose out and we win out

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
We haven’t played Miami yet. I guess that game isn’t included in winning out?

I’d just as soon Miami lose out and we win out

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yea, sorry that’s winning out besides us. And Miami winning out besides the L from us helps our cause to win the costal. We need as many teams in a tie as possible unless Pitt losses all 3 and Duke losses again. I just don’t see Pitt losing all 3 but they could.

684Bee

Helluva Engineer
Yea, sorry that’s winning out besides us. And Miami winning out besides the L from us helps our cause to win the costal. We need as many teams in a tie as possible unless Pitt losses all 3 and Duke losses again. I just don’t see Pitt losing all 3 but they could.

Man, we blew it when we played so poorly at Pitt.

LibertyTurns

Banned
I’m not sure what all the mutt ***** envy is about. Their defense doesn’t have enough little blue pills to rise to the challenge of a tough game on the road.

Crap wrong thread but the point still stands.

Deleted member 2897

While I think we are better than a Pitt and Duke, Duke beat us up and down the field. Pitt was an infitely more winnable game to me.

It’s a real shame they scored like 20 points in the last 10 minutes against Duke last week to pull it out.