Coastal Chaos

melloace

Jolly Good Fellow
Pitt is just running rb sweeps left and right. They're basically running a slight variation of what we ran against them and VT still has no answer. Pitt scores again.

melloace

Jolly Good Fellow
Liberty has 305 yards of offense against Virginia. Only two bad drives one with a missed field goal and the other with an int in the plus side of the field. 31-24 UVA

RedPete

Ramblin' Wreck
Pitt beating VT was the one outcome we could not afford. The Panthers just eliminated GT and everybody else in the Coastal except Virginia.

Deleted member 2897

Pitt beating VT was the one outcome we could not afford. The Panthers just eliminated everybody in the Coastal except Virginia.

We beat Virginia and we can’t finish any worse than 2nd in the Coastal. We’d probably finish 5th overall in the ACC which should be a decent bowl game. And 5th would be another chance to shove it in the media’s face after predicting us to finish 11th.

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
I have watched Pitt's last 2 games and Hall reminds me of Dwyer, and Olliman is a close second. They have come a long way since UNC. I think they have the best chance of all the coastal teams to give Clemson a run.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
We beat Virginia and we can’t finish any worse than 2nd in the Coastal. We’d probably finish 5th overall in the ACC which should be a decent bowl game. And 5th would be another chance to shove it in the media’s face after predicting us to finish 11th.
I think GT goes to the Music City Bowl and they would be a great finish with how GT started the 2018 season:cigar: