Coaching Carousel 4 - Hard work pays off in the future, laziness pays off now

lauraee

Helluva Engineer
CY will still attempt to raid the state of Georgia for players every season. Going to the midwest and Xavier hasn't stopped Jonas Hayes and it won't stop CY.
F$u is much more of a draw than cornfields in Nebraska, plus we don't play them.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member

C'mon, Mercer. Charlton Young and Hayes are still out there. So's Labarrie .. uh, well recent news may have knocked him off lists unfortunately. :oops:

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Danny Manning has been retained by Wake Forest - the Wake boards are going nuts.

I suspect the guaranteed contract was too much to deal with. i suspect we could have told them that.

The new AD is getting roasted as well. He is really walking into a very hostile fanbase.

slugboy

Staff member
Danny Manning has been retained by Wake Forest - the Wake boards are going nuts.

I suspect the guaranteed contract was too much to deal with. i suspect we could have told them that.

The new AD is getting roasted as well. He is really walking into a very hostile fanbase.
The articles I saw seemed to be reprints of the press release from the Wake Forest AD, like this one (WFMY News2). I couldn't tell if they extended or just didn't fire. I'm assuming "just didn't fire".