Coaching Carousel 3 - Burn It All Down Edition

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Would yall be willing to change a city in your home state to "Gucci"?

Also, thinking of taking the kg's to Maine just to do something different. Any recommendations?
Acadia NP for certain. The Farnsworth in Rockland, Belfast for a none touristy version of Camden. Get on a boat somewhere . The coast is stunning.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Would yall be willing to change a city in your home state to "Gucci"?

Also, thinking of taking the kg's to Maine just to do something different. Any recommendations?

Depends what you’re into man.

Outdoorsy : Bar Harbor is a tourist trap but still fun and you can get your seafood fix and Acadia is beautiful and then go see the whales

White Water rafting over in Western Maine in The Forks.

Hiking up in Gulf Hagas or go up in my neck of the woods (gods country) and into KI where the Appalachian Trail begins (or ends)

The Old Port in Portland is full of bars, galleries and other things (turning into a hipsters paradise)

High money part of the state is probably BoothBay and Cape Elizabeth, great food, get a boat go out on the ocean.

Funny thing about Maine is noone lives there but the state huuuuuge and all the fun stuff is a million miles apart from each other.
My personal paradise is Gauntlet Fall out in KI in central/northern maine. I load up the truck and go up there and chill in the woods for 4-5 days a year if I can. Its about 15 miles off the pavement, no cell service no nothing except woods and a waterfall.

Oh and if you play golf you should head to Samoset in Rockport. Beautiful course. Then Camden is right there too which is a really nice place.

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
I am floored that Auburn is looking to stand behind Pearl. I thought he was going to be dumped by the AD as soon as the new AD came on board or at worst at the end of the season. That they want to stand behind him surprises me immensely.

lauraee

Helluva Engineer
I am floored that Auburn is looking to stand behind Pearl. I thought he was going to be dumped by the AD as soon as the new AD came on board or at worst at the end of the season. That they want to stand behind him surprises me immensely.
Hello it's auburn. Cheating is no biggie as long as u win a few games. Guess c. Person is gonna fall on the sword.

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
If Jonas Hayes isn't kept by Crean, wouldn't you want one of the best metro ATL recruiters to come if interested? Sadly, we'll probably not pursue due to some people freaking out about the uga ties.