Coaching Carousel 3 - Burn It All Down Edition

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Definitely eggspecting a shat-show, 'specially if any more FBI-related comes to light.

I'm expecting to see some 'mmyeah, I decided to retire totally independent of the FBI stuff *wink* *wink*'.

I expect to see some, 'dayum, you're still here?' firings and some, 'oh wow, you got fired' stuff too.

Deleted member 2897

Definitely eggspecting a shat-show, 'specially if any more FBI-related comes to light.

I'm expecting to see some 'mmyeah, I decided to retire totally independent of the FBI stuff *wink* *wink*'.

I expect to see some, 'dayum, you're still here?' firings and some, 'oh wow, you got fired' stuff too.

Yep, I think there will be a record amount of carnage. But not for Rat Face or Roy Cheatilliams.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I’m just gonna say it....Tom Izzo..... Another play caught in a sexual assault case (walk-on, but that shouldn’t matter) There’s already been talk with heavy hitting alums that he and/or Dantonio are on thin ice.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
I’m just gonna say it....Tom Izzo..... Another play caught in a sexual assault case (walk-on, but that shouldn’t matter) There’s already been talk with heavy hitting alums that he and/or Dantonio are on thin ice.
Mark Dantonio got a contract extension until 2024;) Tom Izzo may very well have to walk the plank for the sins of Michigan State.

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
This could be such a weird year since whatever the FBI has uncovered, it is likely at least a yr before NCAA gets any peek at that. Given that will some schools think it might be better to wait things out a year or two instead of hiring someone and then finding out they are in the FBI documents?

I can definitely see where it would be a negative for alot of high major assts - the ones known as 'great recruiters' I could see AD's saying i'm not taking a chance on him until I know he is clean.