Coaching Carousel 3 - Burn It All Down Edition

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I just realized that there's an entire generation of GT fans who have never experienced what it's like to root for GT in the NCAA tourney...
I sat at the games in Detroit yesterday and watched my MSU friends have nervous breakdowns. I said this is the best part about not having your team in the tournament. You won’t lose 5 years from your life.

But then said I’d do anything to watch my team play in the tournament....
Hard to think it’s been 8 years now and could be 9 or more depending on JO’s decision.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Yeah, like when I have to remind you not to die on Dum Dum Hill.

Son, we live in a world that has hills, and those hills have to be guarded by men with keyboards.

Who's gonna do it? You? You, @CuseJacket ? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom.

You weep for @mstranahan and you curse the Swarm. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know; that strahan's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, *saves lives*.

You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that hill. You need me on that hill. We use words like tournament, Sweet 16, Final 4. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it!

I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a keyboard and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a *damn* what you think you are entitled to!

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Son, we live in a world that has hills, and those hills have to be guarded by men with keyboards.

Who's gonna do it? You? You, @CuseJacket ? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom.

You weep for @mstranahan and you curse the Swarm. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know; that strahan's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, *saves lives*.

You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that hill. You need me on that hill. We use words like tournament, Sweet 16, Final 4. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it!

I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a keyboard and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a *damn* what you think you are entitled to!

Tl;Dr past weep for @mstranahan, which wouldn't happen since he defends the Durham rat face.