Coaches on the Hot Seat

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Maybe Cuonzo is on the move again quickly... Asking out of an LOI before a coaching change is new one.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Arizona is a top 10 job nationally and a hoops school first & foremost. Sean Miller will return to Pitt when he can't compete well at Zona anymore. Probably 15-20 years from now.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member

BTW, in case you haven't read this, might be worth checking out... Don't recall it being posted previously. It's kind of a commercial for BG to get an extension or get slaughtered in recruiting, while also putting some heat on MBob.

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
If Dixon takes the TCU job then he is concerned about his future at Pitt as that is a step down.

Archie Miller should be their biggest target, only a matter of if he will take that job.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
If Dixon takes the TCU job then he is concerned about his future at Pitt as that is a step down.

Archie Miller should be their biggest target, only a matter of if he will take that job.

I think Archie Miller will do better if he holds out and I also think he makes more money already than any of us think.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I think Archie Miller will do better if he holds out and I also think he makes more money already than any of us think.

I still think, if he doesn't leave this year (which he probably should), he ends up at NCState. I'm sticking to my guns on that one.

Dixon to TCU (if it happens and I mean if you can't trust some rando Uber driver, who can you trust) is really weird. I know it's "home" but man that's a big step down.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
It's a step down in terms of program prestige but he has a nice roster and he's still in a P5 conference.

Collins and Trent are legit backcourt players and both are sophomores. He also gets Washburn, Parrish, Shephard and their big Russian kid back. The cupboard is not bare and he makes the most of what he has