Coaches on the Hot Seat

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
'Cuse about to make Archie Miller more affordable this Friday. Bank it.

And every game the ACC wins = more $$$ to GT.

Just sayin'...

#MyKg02Cents

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Action is heating up...

Yeesh... this guy would've made my assistants to HC possibilities given his recruiting track record.

Coaching Changes stated the idea first, but Fran makes the idea very credible. We could see our Buzz Williams troubles mitigated soon.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Williams to OkState makes a lot of sense. That VT job has a ceiling. As long as he can keep T. Boone happy he can make a mint down there in an area of the country he's familiar with. Not sure I'd agree on TCU. That's a rough job

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
While the Coaching Changes twitter might be the inflammatory clown prince of the coaching carousel, HoopDirt is a really good, direct source for scoop on the matter. The way they phrase that St. Louis job, it kinda screams BG and he could recruit Ohio & Chicago.

Meanwhile, in La La Land...

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Hoopdirt is a good source.

FWIW, I was listening to the CBSports basketball podcast with Gary Parrish, Sam Vecenie and Matt Norlander and they briefly mentioned Brad Underwood and Stephen F Austin. Basically said the SFA fans should enjoy it this year as they do not expect Underwood to be there next year. They seem to think he will end up in one of the OSU, TCU, St. Louis jobs.
Was a fun podcast as they spent most of it talking bracketing.
http://www.cbssports.com/collegebas...-a-pretty-strange-ncaa-tournament-bracket-huh

My fav comment though may have been about the charmed life of Frank Haith. Mentioned Miami and Missou and then mention he gets to the NCAA (when no one thought he would), basically due to the scandal at L'ville. They also seem to think he could be on the move again soon.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
My fav comment though may have been about the charmed life of Frank Haith. Mentioned Miami and Missou and then mention he gets to the NCAA (when no one thought he would), basically due to the scandal at L'ville. They also seem to think he could be on the move again soon.

Exactly what I was referring to. That dude is failing his way up on a level not unlike Lane Kiffin (yeah, he's doing a good job at Bama but you know what I mean).

He'll probably move again soon leaving another pile of scum in his wake.

But yeah, good call on hoop dirt @dtm1997 .

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Hoopdirt is a good source.

FWIW, I was listening to the CBSports basketball podcast with Gary Parrish, Sam Vecenie and Matt Norlander and they briefly mentioned Brad Underwood and Stephen F Austin. Basically said the SFA fans should enjoy it this year as they do not expect Underwood to be there next year. They seem to think he will end up in one of the OSU, TCU, St. Louis jobs.
Was a fun podcast as they spent most of it talking bracketing.
http://www.cbssports.com/collegebas...-a-pretty-strange-ncaa-tournament-bracket-huh

Gotta stay ahead of that ax.

Scott Drew is another one that I cannot believe has never been caught. I mean EVERYONE KNOWS, or at least suspects, he's dirty. Maybe it's just the Baylor rep.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Gotta stay ahead of that ax.

Scott Drew is another one that I cannot believe has never been caught. I mean EVERYONE KNOWS, or at least suspects, he's dirty. Maybe it's just the Baylor rep.

Is he still in the post-scandal honeymoon? That was the mother of all scandals so folks are probably still giving him a pass.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
This is a Peacone special right here. I love that his buyout drops after 4/30/2016. They could fire him for half the price, but it screws your current recruiting efforts and it blows up your stellar 2016 class way late in the game & during prime transfer season.