Coaches on the Hot Seat

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Eddie Jordan (Rutgers) and Rex Walters (San Francisco) both fired.

CBG looks kinda like a Jersey Boy. Kidding, kidding.

Perusing AU boards, seems they're not quite happy with Pearl and they think he'd head to MEM if they cash Pastner's lotto ticket. Just found that interesting.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
BGs suits are way too nice for Rutgers.

Can't imagine wanting Pearl to leave my school. It hasn't happened in two years? FIRE HIM.

Idiots.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
BGs suits are way too nice for Rutgers.

Can't imagine wanting Pearl to leave my school. It hasn't happened in two years? FIRE HIM.

Idiots.

Yeah, dude has a great class coming in too. Give him time. You're Auburn, you don't have the right to have expectations.

Wait, that was a low blow ... I take it back. Glass houses, glass houses.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Ditching Pearl would be so dumb. He's got some young talent on the squad now. He's bringing more in for 2016. He's already got top flight players committed for 2017.

They should worry more about him ditching them.

In fairness, I got the sense they were pre-butthurt over his possible leaving.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
BWAHAHAHA!!!!

As far as Buzz Williams to Rutgers, they'd better be stepping up for $4MM to step in to that dumpster fire, given all of the talent he's amassed at VT. They are a good squad.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
He was a big deal just a few short years ago when he stepped in for Majerus. Too bad he couldn't sustain it.
Too bad BG wasn't just a touch better because St. Louis would be a great job for him to go after if he left us. Would probably have to go a level lower.