Coach’s radio show

stech81

Helluva Engineer
I really thought I would have cooled off by now, but after hearing what he DIDN'T SAY on his show, I am more ticked than ever.
I have not heard it to dumb to find it.

Me : Coach who is the starting QB ?

Coach : We use the ATL if you are ATL you will play

Me: Coach you said we could that blame you for the loss , good. Now enough of this ATL bull crap name a started at QB or tell us why one or the order can't start.

Coach : I have said we go by the ATL if your on it you will play we played 5 safeties in the game why haven't you ask who will start at safety ?

Me: The safeties didn't lose the game , who will start at QB ?

Coach : you don't understand my system ,do have another question ?

Me : Yes coach after the uga game what time do you want the moving van at your house.

Coach : you do know the AD gave me a 7 year contract ?

Me : Yes I'll ask him in a little bit what time he wants it .

I have not heard it to dumb to find it.

Me : Coach who is the starting QB ?

Coach : We use the ATL if you are ATL you will play

Me: Coach you said we could that blame you for the loss , good. Now enough of this ATL bull crap name a started at QB or tell us why one or the order can't start.

Coach : I have said we go by the ATL if your on it you will play we played 5 safeties in the game why haven't you ask who will start at safety ?

Me: The safeties didn't lose the game , who will start at QB ?

Coach : you don't understand my system ,do have another question ?

Me : Yes coach after the uga game what time do you want the moving van at your house.

Coach : you do know the AD gave me a 7 year contract ?

Me : Yes I'll ask him in a little bit what time he wants it .
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Eli

Helluva Engineer
He’s correcting an issue the previous staff had where the publicly scolded players for playing on the sidelines and only be interested in wearing the jersey

I really don't see the issue with how Paul called players out at times. He also gave them praise publicly as well. One thing is for sure I never felt like he was full of **** like I do Collins.