Coach’s radio show

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
TStan is still excusing this loss to a BAD FCS school as a "bump" in the road. Not buying what you are selling, Todd. This loss is a different level of bad. Trying to compare losing to division 1 schools is just madness. You could have kept some principles of the old system while transitioning. It did not have to be COLD TURKEY. That is a choice.

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
What has he done in the past, Todd? We can represent our players and still be critical of our coaching staff for the performance, Saturday, Todd.

Just wow. They don't get it. They really don't get it. I am out.
They will get it when GT is 1-10 going into the UGAG game and Bobby Dodd Stadium is more and more empty as the season goes on and the same will happen in 2020 if they don't get their act together.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Butch Collins. It is scary similar.

I guess you guys are right, because I don't think Butch ever understood the level of ineptitude, and I am not sure Geoff (or Todd) does either. I don't want to hear about the heat and water supply!!! I want to hear that these guys know this is unacceptable.

Were any of you guys wanting to hear tonight about the game experience? After a loss to FCS bottom dweller, The Citadel? Really?

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Look. I’ve been venting as much or more than anyone else here about Saturday. That’s what forums are for. I strongly encourage everyone to not bring their gripes to the radio show. Maybe that’s hypocritical of me but it’s like a family arguing among themselves while guests are over visiting. Let’s try to keep our ire under wraps when calling into the show. The radio show is a propaganda tool for us to use. Let’s use it wisely.

We can come back here to gripe about answers we don’t like afterward. But in a public mass media show we should show our “Sunday best.”

Like Super says...let’s ask graciously. And not try to submarine the new guy the way some treated CPJ at times.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
Look I’m furious. But, I’m just curious what you guys want them to do. Should they say our coach doesn’t know how to coach and that we’re three years away from being competitive? That’ll put butts in the seats and get recruits to sign up...

I’m worried, but let’s not crap all over them after one loss (even if it IS the worst loss in program history). If they go 1-11, let’s talk. It really shouldn’t be that bad. We probably should adjust our expectations, but I do think 5 wins is still not that far fetched if they make a couple small changes...like pick a QB and a K. Five ain’t great, but I’d take that right now...

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
The gold jerseys came out "exactly how we wanted them to", per Tstan. Light sand instead of the darker gold on the helmet. Wow, well at least he admitted it.

Now, back to the show - I am o.k. with positive vibes going forward, but I guess they think we know that they understand the magnitude of this loss - I don't know that they know that, based on what we are listening to.