Coach’s radio show

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
I read that to mean that he had already made plans for 7p and could have stuck with the plan not to be on the show. Instead, he recorded several segments, presumably discussing the game.

So the options were "recorded" or "not at all." I'm willing to bet a lot of the keyboard warriors would have chosen the latter if they were in CGC shoes.

Maybe you missed the post I was replying to? I don't have a problem with this being pre-recorded. I'm always happy to get more content.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Listening now - CGC basically saying they have to get back to work and clean some stuff up.

So far, just a bunch of fluff and positive vibes. No tough questions really. Talking about being great teammates, like Cottrell and Curry.

CGC did mention the personal foul penalties affecting the results, but not much more than that.

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
Listening now - CGC basically saying they have to get back to work and clean some stuff up.

So far, just a bunch of fluff and positive vibes. No tough questions really. Talking about being great teammates, like Cottrell and Curry.

CGC did mention the personal foul penalties affecting the results, but not much more than that.
Yep.. Andy ain't gonna ask real questions.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Yep.. Andy ain't gonna ask real questions.

That is sad - I realize his job is to be a "GT homer", but he could still be gracious, but delve into some of the tough areas from the game on Saturday.

I would like to hear coach say that he and his staff did not do the job - they will learn from this, and they can guarantee that we will not ever be here again (losing to an FCS) while he is the HC. Think how Tebow was in the locker room after the loss to Ole Miss. He was passionate about not letting it happen again. I wish CGC was positive and passionate about NEVER being at this point again.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Why is anyone concerned with a radio show when we dont have a radio station?

Cart before horse. Typical of GT.

If the dang Stripers are a better radio draw than Tech football....what does that say about our fan base? Not a single local radio channel carried the Citadel game. Dump 680. This is a case where something isn’t better than nothing.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Andy isnt even asking questions, hes leading into every question with a compliment of how great coach Collins is doing and what the overall mission of this program is.. You can tell Coach is not feeling it AT ALL...

He wants to move on, and I understand that, but he needs to give alums/fans of the Institute some more passion about the embarrassment of this loss. This was historical. Well, guess that won't happen.