Coach’s radio show changes

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
CPJ saying he can call a game with Tobias Oliver & he brings a lot of confidence to the huddle. He's going to see how the game goes as far as putting in Oliver & Graham.

Vespid

Jolly Good Fellow
I'll tell you what, whoever that is that keeps walking through a squeaky hinged door in the studio would be fired before they left this evening. Double for whoever allows or is accountable for a squeaky hinge on a door in a recording studio...seriously?

Dottie1145

Helluva Engineer
I'll tell you what, whoever that is that keeps walking through a squeaky hinged door in the studio would be fired before they left this evening. Double for whoever allows or is accountable for a squeaky hinge on a door in a recording studio...seriously?
It’s Coach Woody looking for an interview.

Vespid

Jolly Good Fellow
Also been telling y’all about Mason. Don’t be surprised if he’s the full time starter. Hes an all around back.
That would be great for the team if mason can emerge as a reliable option at B, ala Lasky/Days. Love Benson, but I think he would be even more effective over the whole season if he didn't have to carry the entire load at B Back.