Mithchell / Jackson
Curry / Jordan-Swilling
Alexander / Henderson
Askew/ Simmons
Swilling / Kerr
Rivera / Thomas
Carpenter / Oliver

PR/KR- Thomas
This seems off from what Kelly Q said. I’m not doubting but just looks off. The one I’d say is definitely off is the Johnson/Campbell. It’s been said Campbell was having the best spring. Besides that and Swilling starting at CB I’d say everything else looks good.

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
Here is what it looks like now from what I can gather:

Branch / Owens
Henderson / Adams
Amour / Dingle
Johnson / Campbell
Mithchell / Jackson
Curry / Jordan-Swilling
Alexander / Henderson
Askew/ Simmons
Swilling / Kerr
Rivera / Thomas
Carpenter / Oliver

PR/KR- Thomas
Looks like I should never doubt you lol...... I just won’t ever comment back to you unless it’s positive. Forgive me for my ignorance lol. But for real thanks for the info.

GTFLETCH

Banned
My tidbits.....excited to see the Depth Chart

*Johnson said Sunday that Curry will start at Will linebacker alongside defensive captain Brant Mitchell, who’s at the Sam. Curry and Mitchell have been two of the most-praised players this preseason.
* Next to first-team cornerback was Askew’s name. While head coach Paul Johnson hasn’t confirmed who will start at corner just yet, Askew likely will line up on the opposite side of the field from Ajani Kerr.
*Defensive back Juanyeh Thomas, who also had a “nice” kick return during the scrimmage Friday, was named the team’s starting kick and punt returner Monday night during Johnson’s radio show.
*B-Back KirVonte Benson will miss one quarter against Alcorn State due to “a minor team infraction.” Benson, who is the team’s starting B-Back, will be replaced by Jordan Mason. (Jerry Howard 3rd???)
*Zach Quinney will start at left tackle, while Will Bryan will start at right tackle. Andrew Marshall, who missed all of 2017 with a foot injury, was expected to start at right tackle. It’s unclear if Marshall not starting is related to him not being 100 percent healthy. Johnson speaks with reporters Tuesday morning.