Clemson postgame

Deleted member 2897

What was good, well we opened up good. Drive and 2 3 and outs.
Bad simple 9 fumbles. No team in America can win with 9 fumbles. Understand we only lost 1, for 7 points, but the other 8 were a lot of negative yards. Is that coaching, no, that is player concentration.

Also as a side not, Dabo did not show a lot of class. 6 minutes to go and he puts back in the entire 1st team to run up the score.

What is next, the schedule softens for 2 games. Then let's see what we do with Duke. We should be 3-3 at that point, that is unless we continue to fumble.

Also like Oliver. I think it is time for 2 quarterbacks.

Yea someone pissed in Fabo’s cornflakes - 4 minutes left in the game up 4 scores and you’re playing starters and throwing the long ball. And multiple personal fouls on his guys after the game was out of reach. Very un-Clemson to cheat and play nasty like that when the game is long over.

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
I think we are lucky that Clemson didn't want to really make a statement today. We were outclassed in all phases of the game. The fumbles were really disheartening. We can't beat anybody fumbling that much.

Deleted member 2897

Coastal is wide open. Virginia Tech and Miami both lost their Quarterbacks today. Both teams nearly lost to nobodies...Virginia Tech did. Louisville lost 27-3 to a terrible Virginia team. Putt lost to a terrible UNC team.

1 game at a time. 2/3rds of the season is left and we can win a lot of games. There are some bad teams in our division. No reason we can’t be the team to find a way to beat them. They’re all looking around like WTF too.

Milwaukee

Banned
Well, their players had a LITTLE to do with the early one that they scored on. (Not picking on you—you were just the last post)

About the other things I’ve seen, Dabo did kinda run it up, he didn’t have to prove anything to anyone except maybe playoff voters, and our receivers and A-backs made some nice receptions (at least one REALLY nice one).

I believe our players can catch if they’re given half a chance, and sometimes less than that.

Well, Lynch. He caught all 3 pass completions.

I saw a few defenders run into a block instead of into the ball carrier. It wasn’t even getting caught up in the wash—it was bizarre.

Our blocking looked bad. However, I noticed Dabo looking for a couple of our players to tap or shake hands with after the game. He seemed to think a few of them were good.

Glad to see two picks.

Tobias Oliver had a QBR of 74. Second best rating on the field today, but the yardage was a ton less unfortunately.

We have the 7th toughest remaining schedule, maybe including today’s game. Let’s make the most of it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He didn't run it up at all, he pulled the entire team...matter of fact he played all 70. When we cut it to 3 scores he put the starters back in because hes not gonna take chances of getting a bad bounce and we cut it to 14. If he was running it up he would've never pulled the starters. People need to stop with this.

Deleted member 2897

We wouldn't have beat Bowling Green with what we trotted out there today. Need to step it up. TQ ain't it and I have almost no confidence Oliver is either. Burn the damn redshirt.

Now we’re just getting hysterical.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Yea someone pissed in Fabo’s cornflakes - 4 minutes left in the game up 4 scores and you’re playing starters and throwing the long ball. And multiple personal fouls on his guys after the game was out of reach. Very un-Clemson to cheat and play nasty like that when the game is long over.
I agree but it's our job to stop them .

Deleted member 2897

I agree but it's our job to stop them .

It is our job to stop them. Whoever is on the game should play their hardest. But it’s pretty classless of Dabo to play starters in that situation. Imagine if Lawrence gets his knee taken out there. The fans would have been calling for his head.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Coastal is wide open. Virginia Tech and Miami both lost their Quarterbacks today. Both teams nearly lost to nobodies...Virginia Tech did. Louisville lost 27-3 to a terrible Virginia team. Putt lost to a terrible UNC team.

1 game at a time. 2/3rds of the season is left and we can win a lot of games. There are some bad teams in our division. No reason we can’t be the team to find a way to beat them. They’re all looking around like WTF too.
I have a feeling Duke will win the ACC Coastal Division:vomit: