CFB25 Video Game: images revealed of GT stadium, mascots, traditions

AugustaSwarm

Ramblin' Wreck
King is too slow and is rated a bad passer for someone he can make the throws he can.

Kyle Efford isn’t even in the game as best I can tell.

I’m not sure what to say about how bad our O line is. It’s just ridiculous.
I guess you're playing a different game than I am?

King is an absolute stud in the game with 90 speed and the ability to throw on the run.

Efford is definitely in the game and is starting LB. He's one of the few players in the front seven that are effective.

The individual O-Line ratings are hard to understand. But in-game, they are devastating road graders and rack up double digit pancakes. The pass blocking can be pretty bad at times.

Thwg777

Ramblin' Wreck
finished one season of Road to Glory. end up being the starting HB in the end. finished 9-4 with a defeat of georgia.

Texas state was the No. 4 seed in the CFP with Oregon winning the whole thing.

some crazy variations happened.

I’d be pretty happy with those results. I took Texas St to make the CFP at 15-1 odds since a G5 team gets in… hopefully them!

Is anyone else finding kicking difficult? I haven’t played console football since NCAA 14. I’ve been practicing some skills before playing a season. Non-centered FGs seem to be much more difficult. But maybe I’m just really old…

I’m finding our offense really fun to command. Jamal Haynes is a beast. Haynes King seems to be a bit underrated (no special stats). Our defense does need work - 3rd and longs continue to burn me in pass coverage.

BleedGoldNWhite21

Helluva Engineer
Is defense impossible on this game or do we just suck that bad on defense? I still haven’t played a game with another team yet, but I am absolutely horrendous on defense.

THWG

Helluva Engineer
Is defense impossible on this game or do we just suck that bad on defense? I still haven’t played a game with another team yet, but I am absolutely horrendous on defense.
Defense is just really difficult in the game. It's very difficult to get sacks and TFLs from what I've experienced.

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
The game is awesome for sure. Hopefully EA will fix all the blue nonsense but it’s honestly an amazing game! GT has a fun playbook for sure. Rutherford at WR is unstoppable for me

roadkill

Helluva Engineer
Defense is just really difficult in the game. It's very difficult to get sacks and TFLs from what I've experienced.
Showing my ignorance here (never have been a console owner), but can this be played single-player against AI, like many games? If so, does the AI suck at defense too?

THWG

Helluva Engineer
Showing my ignorance here (never have been a console owner), but can this be played single-player against AI, like many games? If so, does the AI suck at defense too?
You can play single-player and the CPU/AI defense sucks too. Some teams are slightly better at forcing fumbles and getting turnovers, but it is easy to rack up yards.

cpf2001

Helluva Engineer
After the game crashing six times in a row before I could play anything other than kickoff returns I finally got a couple games in and then started a dynasty and beat FSU 24-21 despite them making a furious second half comeback.

Thwg777

Ramblin' Wreck
I’m about 10 games in but three now into our season… has anyone else experienced the CPU really wanting to try to block FGs / PATs causing 15 yard roughing the kicker penalties? Haven’t blocked a kick but average about 0.5 of these penalties per game. I switched to vanilla defense on kicks to avoid a penalty.

HurricaneJacket

Helluva Engineer
I’m about 10 games in but three now into our season… has anyone else experienced the CPU really wanting to try to block FGs / PATs causing 15 yard roughing the kicker penalties? Haven’t blocked a kick but average about 0.5 of these penalties per game. I switched to vanilla defense on kicks to avoid a penalty.
Haven't had that issue. But hitting field goals has been difficult so far

BleedGoldNWhite21

Helluva Engineer
I'm having the opposite problem. Can't score and defense can't stop anyone

Interesting. I did a Play Now with the “even team” setting against ugag and held them to 24, and played a game as Bama against Texas and held them to the same, so maybe it’s partially our defense and partially my inability on that side of the ball.

I straight up just turned that penalty off. It kept happening to me at the worst possible moments.

I’m having a lot of fun, overall though, even with pulling out my hair on defense. Our offense is incredibly fun to play with. Just imagine the buzzkill (no pun intended lol) if this game was released during the recent dark years and our offense was like 60 overall lol

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
I guess you're playing a different game than I am?

King is an absolute stud in the game with 90 speed and the ability to throw on the run.

Efford is definitely in the game and is starting LB. He's one of the few players in the front seven that are effective.

The individual O-Line ratings are hard to understand. But in-game, they are devastating road graders and rack up double digit pancakes. The pass blocking can be pretty bad at times.
It’s changed quite a bit in the last week. His acceleration is slow on scrambles. Gets tracked down by DEs far too easily.

Efford wasn’t in the game until I downloaded updated rosters on Friday.

The pass blocking is horrible, but I’ve found a rhythm running with J Haynes.

Singleton should be way faster than he is.