CFB25 Video Game: images revealed of GT stadium, mascots, traditions

Golden Tornadoes

Ramblin' Wreck
Fun new RNG nonsense from the past week

Clemson tackled my punter - not sure I’ve ever seen that happen

FCS East hit a 58 yard field goal in a downpour
CPU field goal kicking is insane. The number of times they make 55+ yard field goals is actually broken. I've had two 60+ yard field goals hit on me but yet it's near impossible for me to accurately hit anything over 45 yards.

Referencing an earlier post I made about recruiting; I've noticed much better results when recruiting to position archetypes. EA released a patch yesterday that fixed the issue where changing your scheme would change player OVRs. I also realized that if you go to your "My School" tab in recruiting and go down to the last box, it will give you a sneak peek into how much of a chance a recruit in a specific position could get playing time. Once you hover over the last box, if you look on the top right of the screen, it will give you a recruit's name and give him a grade based on his immediate playing time chance. I got a third ranked recruiting class by taking all this into account. It also helps me prioritize certain recruits over others based on how they will help the team.

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
CPU field goal kicking is insane. The number of times they make 55+ yard field goals is actually broken. I've had two 60+ yard field goals hit on me but yet it's near impossible for me to accurately hit anything over 45 yards.

Referencing an earlier post I made about recruiting; I've noticed much better results when recruiting to position archetypes. EA released a patch yesterday that fixed the issue where changing your scheme would change player OVRs. I also realized that if you go to your "My School" tab in recruiting and go down to the last box, it will give you a sneak peek into how much of a chance a recruit in a specific position could get playing time. Once you hover over the last box, if you look on the top right of the screen, it will give you a recruit's name and give him a grade based on his immediate playing time chance. I got a third ranked recruiting class by taking all this into account. It also helps me prioritize certain recruits over others based on how they will help the team.
Yeah I use this too, but it’s hard to compare archetype players because the pieces of their ratings that are revealed are sparse. I wish you could just see a projected overall when picking between two A+ players

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
Year 5 is where it is really broken for me. Starting a rs-soph that’s an 86 ovr at QB, 2 93 speed rb, one coming off a heisman, 2 99 speed wr, and a loaded line.
After winning the big ten twice, moved back to ACC. The only team to give me trouble is Texas Tech in the playoff by running hurry up, and Wiscy who gave me my only big 10 loss by getting 3 int, 2 fumbles, and missing 3 passes the entire game. I think after I win the ACC one last time, it’s time to retire this one.

Having more fun with my Colorado State build now. 25 seniors and 1.5 star program should be a challenge to rebuild

Golden Tornadoes

Ramblin' Wreck
Year 5 is where it is really broken for me. Starting a rs-soph that’s an 86 ovr at QB, 2 93 speed rb, one coming off a heisman, 2 99 speed wr, and a loaded line.
After winning the big ten twice, moved back to ACC. The only team to give me trouble is Texas Tech in the playoff by running hurry up, and Wiscy who gave me my only big 10 loss by getting 3 int, 2 fumbles, and missing 3 passes the entire game. I think after I win the ACC one last time, it’s time to retire this one.

Having more fun with my Colorado State build now. 25 seniors and 1.5 star program should be a challenge to rebuild
I kept my Tech file opened, but just started a new build with San Jose State. Pretty decent recruiting interest for a 2.5 star team located in Cali. Should be decently tough fighting UCLA and USC for recruits while also trying to beat Stanford every year. Good uniforms, beautiful stadium, and talented players without being overpowered made this an intriguing choice for me. I like the playbook and the RB options, most of the QBs are young and pretty similar, and the DBs seem to be competent. After this one, I'm either doing Boise State or Texas State. Texas St. has an AMAZING playbook and a really underrated RB.

@GTBandit22 and @bke1984, what console are you using?

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
I kept my Tech file opened, but just started a new build with San Jose State. Pretty decent recruiting interest for a 2.5 star team located in Cali. Should be decently tough fighting UCLA and USC for recruits while also trying to beat Stanford every year. Good uniforms, beautiful stadium, and talented players without being overpowered made this an intriguing choice for me. I like the playbook and the RB options, most of the QBs are young and pretty similar, and the DBs seem to be competent. After this one, I'm either doing Boise State or Texas State. Texas St. has an AMAZING playbook and a really underrated RB.

@GTBandit22 and @bke1984, what console are you using?
PS5

Golden Tornadoes

Ramblin' Wreck
With EA releasing a title update that included "New NIL players for multiple teams", can anyone confirm if that means that players like Leo Blackburn and Jeff Sims are now in the game?