Brent Key; Hiring Details....

Bogey

Helluva Engineer
Good article by Ken on the new Bama-influence incorporated by Collins. I'm sure it will come as no surprise to any of you, but I LOVE the last paragraph about uniforms !!!

https://www.ajc.com/sports/college/...ave-alabama-influence/HhopzQuGeeBINchmlIOTJJ/
I just hope he is pragmatic about white and gold and gets Adidas on the same page. With the right shade of gold, it would be an iconic brand that fits well with what Tstan/CGC are trying to do.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01RD using Tapatalk

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
You’ve been around these boards along time and have built a fairly good reputation through the years. You are running the risk of becoming known as a troll over your posting behavior since Johnson retired however.

I speak my mind and honestly don’t give two :poop:s whether anyone likes what I have to say or not. Feel free to hit ignore.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
CPJ haters who said the same thing every thread im pretty sure people would say we get your take you dont have to say same thing in every thread...thats you now...i know you dont care but dont have to repeat the same thing over and over...we know where you stand.

I made my point at about midnight last night I think (or this morning if you prefer). Since then my statements on this matter have been the same as this post. Replies to others addressing my take and arguing against it. Feel free to watch another thread or ignore my posts.

herb

Helluva Engineer
CPJ haters who said the same thing every thread im pretty sure people would say we get your take you dont have to say same thing in every thread...thats you now...i know you dont care but dont have to repeat the same thing over and over...we know where you stand.

This is it, now the shoe is on the other foot and people are seeing how annoying it is

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
This is it, now the shoe is on the other foot and people are seeing how annoying it is

Actually that’s an interesting thought. Now every time we lose a recruit I can blame Key for it regardless of how many five stars he lands. That would be annoying.