Brandon Adams Passes Away

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
I am from Nashville like Brandon and also chose GT for my education. I remember when he signed with us instead of Vandy. I am so sorry that he will not get the chance to walk across the stage and get his degree after so much hard work. Must have been a really special kid. His teammates loved him. My condolences to his family.

TromboneJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I think next season, players should take turns wearing Brandon’s number at each game like they did in 2012 for Julian Burnett. It’s been said that people come into our lives for a reason. Well I think it’s quite apparent why Brandon came into the lives of the Yellow Jacket family. He truly had a profound, positive impact on those who met him. It’s a shame he had to leave so soon.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I am so sorry to hear the news. Been getting texts and tweets all day about our program’s loss. I did not know Brandon personally, but he has become a part of family lore with my family and friends. We have so many great memories of his play on the flats.

From everything I have read put out by his team mates he was the kind of guy we should all hope to become. Loving. Loyal. Supportive. Kind. Happy.

That’s a legacy and true legend of the flats. If anyone connected to the program or family learns of charity efforts or some sort of commemoration for him I’ll offer my support as well. I don’t have much, but what I have is his.

I hope his family has love and support flowing their way and am just so gutted to see this happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
comfort candle.jpg

jojatk

Helluva Engineer
It's hard not to get emotional after reading all of the comments from his teammates. This dude was what we all should aim to be.

Well said. I’m still trying to process this. I can’t begin to imagine what his family is going through and I can only pray that they somehow, some way can eventually find some peace. I’m not sure how, though. As a parent myself my heart is breaking for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk